Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    I use Interactive Brokers.

Buying a few ACRX now under $2 Seems like after companies raise money the stock rallies. At least that was the trend the last few days.
    What kind of return are you going to be looking for on acrx?

Comment

10-15% Not looking for a home run on this one since I don't follow it.

Comment

I'm not saying to buy DMAN but watch volume. Drone stocks like UAVS are going nuts. DMAN is a sub penny drone play that's not well known. I'm in just in case they issue a PR about drones...that should triple it pretty fast. Odds are low but it bounces between .003 and .007 often.

Comment

GSAT has had a good run today!

Comment

Penny Stocks are having some kind of moment right now, but for everyone who thinks they're going to get rich, and they should take out there life savings and invest in penny stocks. Just keep in mind, if you have one of these stocks that run up 200, 300, 400%, a lot of times there's no one to buy the stock at that high price and your stuck with it till it tanks. Not necessarily the case in this environment, and no expert by any means, just saying be careful.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackal View Post
              Anyone watching SNPW today?
              Thanks, I bought some and made 70%.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
                Penny Stocks are having some kind of moment right now, but for everyone who thinks they're going to get rich, and they should take out there life savings and invest in penny stocks. Just keep in mind, if you have one of these stocks that run up 200, 300, 400%, a lot of times there's no one to buy the stock at that high price and your stuck with it till it tanks. Not necessarily the case in this environment, and no expert by any means, just saying be careful.
                And on top of that, they run downhill a hell of a lot faster than they run uphill.

Comment

Originally posted by Saltaholic View Post
                  Just got back into TTOO

BNGO hit 2.93 today lol I jumped back in for another quick $600 today

This one has been fun
                  What app are you trading with?

Comment

Penny stocks anyone

MOTS was a swing play today went from 1.39 to 2.20 overnight I didn’t post because I was skeptical- my bad lol

ACST jumped 27% today and will continue to climb imo

ZOM at $1.04 now is a great buy IMO the launch is in March and this could easily be $5+

Comment

CRBP is my new pick. I plan to try and hold this one until $3 or so. Now if it runs up 30% in one day I may have to bail.

And I'm back in NBY for a run to $1.40

Lots of chatter for UXIN - I'm in but will sell tomorrow if it doesn't start moving. This one could be picked up by day traders since you can buy/sell a lot (very liquid).

Comment

Originally posted by Saltaholic View Post
                        MOTS was a swing play today went from 1.39 to 2.20 overnight I didn’t post because I was skeptical- my bad lol

ACST jumped 27% today and will continue to climb imo

ZOM at $1.04 now is a great buy IMO the launch is in March and this could easily be $5+
                        You should stop cutting metal and do this fulltime.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          You should stop cutting metal and do this fulltime.

Lol Na but penny stocks are a great way to kill time while the CNC runs and powder coat cures....

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            CRBP is my new pick. I plan to try and hold this one until $3 or so. Now if it runs up 30% in one day I may have to bail.

And I'm back in NBY for a run to $1.40

Lots of chatter for UXIN - I'm in but will sell tomorrow if it doesn't start moving. This one could be picked up by day traders since you can buy/sell a lot (very liquid).
                            CRBP $1.93 now Target is $3 for now but has a gap fill way up to $8.
                            UXIN heavy volume and up 22% Target is $1.80 at least.

So hard to hold these and not sell.

Up next rolling more in FAMI under $1.30 - mushroom play. May buy more NBY around $1.00 also. Also may get back into PHUN soon if BTC stops tanking.

Comment

ACST and CTRM both up 20+% today at spikes. Hope y’all bought Tuesday when I posted

Comment

What’s going on with ZOM today

Comment

Working...
                                X