No announcement yet.

What I know about calling coyotes.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did you guys get red lenses for the lightforce spotlights. I currently use cyclops spotlight but would really like to upgrade to the lightforce spotlights.

Comment

Wherever you buy the light they will have lenses, Im running the dimmer on my current rig and im liking it quite a bit, might be something you want to check out as well.

Comment

allpredatorcalls.com...here's the one for the 140

Predator Hunting and Calling Superstore. Quality Coyote, Hog, and Predator Hunting Electronic Calls, Mouth Calls, Night Hunting Lights, Hunting Supplies, Optics and Gear. We Offer Fast Shipping, Great Prices and Knowledgeable Staff.

Comment

I use a magnalight, which is built just like a lightforce...just another option for a quality light. They are both really good.

Comment

Great write-up!

Thanks!

Comment

I have a Brinkman Varmint Special that I've had for years. Also have a Goblin Hawglite. I got the stuff to hunt at night, just need to get out and do it.

Comment

Good read

Comment

Ok gang, what is the best spotlight?

Comment

great thread, thanks guys

Comment

Great write up! Makes me want to get out there right now! Only thing I do different is leave the call running. Some do, some don't. I'm also planning to get a rack built soon and try the night time stuff!

Comment

how about how long you call? how long in between calls?

ive only tried this a doz times and have called in 2 yotes. so i am very new to this. i call for about 1-1.5min. and then give it a rest for 10-15mins. then repeat. i repeat this cycle 3-4 times then move to a new location

Comment

Great write up.....it makes me want to give it a try on my lease, which would probably make my landowner very happy.

Comment

Great Write Up...

Comment

Originally posted by mesquitecountry View Post
                              Ok gang, what is the best spotlight?
                              Ive used them all or should I say I own them all and Light Force hands down is the best IMO. The 170 Stryker is my favorite model.

Comment

Good thread, Sutton. You still need to make a trip to NE Texas and help me rid the lease of a few dozen yotes, we are covered up with them up there.

Comment

Working...
                                X