No announcement yet.

5x6 Custom Blind Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got it moved to my wife’s other project and they shot some paint on it for me. It was all my dads tractor wanted. It would raise and lower but I did not have any tilt.

Starting on the inside soon and waiting for a roof.
    Attached Files

Comment

Painted
      Attached Files

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man it was hot today. Finished installing the interior walls, shelves and shooting rest. I went ahead and installed a rubberized coating on all the window and door sills.

All I need to do on interior is caulk, paint and install carpet.

Do y’all think I need to install a vent in this thing? I know the poly tanks are a must but I am not sure about this.
            Attached Files

Comment

Looks awesome! I'm curious what the final weight ends up at haha

Comment

Roof is complete and interior is complete (besides mounting a few lights and fans) . I am extremely happy with the way this project turned out. On the interior, the top shelf is a 2x12 so I will have plenty of overhead storage. The 2x4’s on each end of the blind move around to create a shooting rest for any window in the blind.
                Attached Files

Comment

That is a great, well built, heavy blind. Well done sir.

Comment

[QUOTE=ETX-Deerslayer;15768979]That is a great, well built, heavy blind. Well done sir.

Thank you! I am excited about it! I have never owned a nice blind.

Comment

The blind is loaded and will be placed tomorrow. Going to try and put 6’ legs underneath it.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Well that about wraps up this project! It was fun and i am looking forward to spending many years out of this blind.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Well done sir. I enjoyed following your build. Best of luck this season!!

Comment

That’s awesome! I’m a little bit envious!!!! Hahaha good luck. Anxious to hear about your first sit.

Comment

Very nice project. You have constructed something your family will enjoy using for years. Good luck with it.

Comment

Excellent work and thanks for bringing us along. You'll never need to worry about that blind being uncomfortable.

Comment

Working...
                                X