2021-2022 Hill Country Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post

Last years blanco county bowkill. Allen Palermo is second to none in the state.

That is an absolute gorgeous buck and have to agree on Allen Palermo. Not only the best imo but one heck of a nice guy. Our own Bobby Merchant is just a few miles from Palermo and is in Allen’s league without a doubt. Great guy as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Last years blanco county bowkill. Allen Palermo is second to none in the state.
      That's a beautiful mount!!![emoji817] we only got 27 tags on our 640 acres. Biologist lady said our count was down due to the freeze.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Those two that you knocked down are nice bucks. The mounted one from last year is fantastic. Congratulations!!

Comment

Couple of the better ones from Blanco co this year. The wide broke 10 had his G4 the evening before. If I posted all the culls and does being killed to get the mld tags cut it’d prolly crash the site.
          Those are some studs for Blanco county! That 10 is an old dude congrats.

Comment

I’ve been following along on Instagram Masters!! You’ve been laying them down!

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
              Those are some studs for Blanco county! That 10 is an old dude congrats.

He was a chunk for sure...wasn’t going to chance him seeing a 8th birthday so I gave him a ride to the cooler. The neighbors put up a feeder on the fence line in the canyon he was cruising.

Comment

Mercy killed that guy. He had a fighting injury last season that he never got over. He was still alive this season but just barely. Poor body condition and had ugly hair. When I skullcaped him his head was full of rank mayonnaise...

Comment

Any rut activity in the Tarpley area now?

Comment

My 2021 Buck.

Comment

Nice looking 8 pt. Congratulations!

Comment

got a surprise when I picked up my Black Friday buck. He has fangs!
                        19 1/2” inside spread
                        Burnet county low fence
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DizzyTx View Post
                          got a surprise when I picked up my Black Friday buck. He has fangs!
                          19 1/2” inside spread
                          Burnet county low fence
                          Nice buck for the hill country!

Comment

Super cool buck Dizzy

Comment

Very cool. Congrats!

Comment

Thanks guys! Super happy to have had the chance to even see him in person and not just on camera. Here he is on the hoof.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X