Comment

Comment

Mosul on Netflix…..

[emoji1662]

Comment

Originally posted by bwool View Post
            Has anyone said "The Missing"?

Great Movie!

Watched it the other night on Amazon Prime.

It is a pretty good one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
              Just watched "The Shack"
              Best movie I've ever watched. Hands down. Great depiction of how much God loves us and how important forgiveness is in removing our pain.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
              Yes. One of my favorites also.

Comment

It ain't the best but - TBH was involved with this Hollywood set years ago - Had to Call the "MAN - Mr Michael Middleton" when the movie set asked me - "ARE THESE ARCHERY LOGOS LEGIT TO SHOW IN THE MOVIE?"

BigL, BowWiz and a long lost friend from here (BUSH) - worked with this Movie set in Austin - some of it - we had to train the Hollywood star actor "William Hurt" at the Austin Archery Country range.

The movie has scenes from the Austin Archery range - shot with two scenes - ARCHERY stuff - in the overall movie.

It's one of those strange - DRAMA MOVIES - with a ex Navy Vet - and William Hurt and his family (TEXAS SCENE) as part of this ex-Vet's mental issue.....

Following his discharge from the Navy, a young man named Elvis travels to Texas and tells a preacher that he is the man's illegitimate son. His handsome face hides the soul of a devil, though, and as soon as he worms his way into the clergyman's life, he commits unforgivable crimes against the family.

Comment

The movie was filmed in 2004 - 2 years before the TBH Crash - so much of TBH's past - the best - was lost from the archives.........

Darn it Michael !!!!!

Comment

The Guilty
                    Not sure if this one's been posted but if it has, don't be duped into watching it! Worst movie I've watched in a long time. You keep thinking it's gotta get better....but it doesnt.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow I saw a Sam Elliot movie yesterday and I am still trying to wrap my head around it. Hulu 2018.

The Man Who Killed Hitler and Then the Bigfoot

I am lost with this one...

Comment

Old Henry

Comment

Originally posted by krtnorris View Post
                          Old Henry

Old Henry was good. Really enjoyed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                            Unbranded

Some of that was filmed on my deer lease. It is a good movie.

Comment

Being the Ricardos. I had low expectations but it was surprisingly good for a biopic.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                                Being the Ricardos. I had low expectations but it was surprisingly good for a biopic.

The documentary “Lucy and Desi” about them on Amazon right now is pretty good too.

I learned a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X