No announcement yet.

KCA Ranch. A Work in Progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From my came cams over the past few weeks. Starting to see more daytime pics. Got a second feeder running near camp. Don't expect much there due to the human activity nearby but hopefully they will start hitting it.
    Attached Files

Comment

Love the redneck ingenuity and great progress Bobby!

Comment

Well when the does have their fawns that will be 2 more deer coming in

Comment

Originally posted by txhoghunter73 View Post
          Well when the does have their fawns that will be 2 more deer coming in
          I like the way you think.

There's so few deer up to this point that I'd feel guilty shooting one.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

sure.....place is looking great!

Comment

Beautiful place

Comment

Looking good Bobby

I am liking your plumbing skills

Comment

Originally posted by TXhunter77 View Post
                  Looking good Bobby

I am liking your plumbing skills

Don't make fun of me!

Comment

I'd start eliminating the coyotes before they drop the fawns.

Comment

Someday when you finish the 3000 sq ft log cabin out there, the first shower won't feel as good as that one will come July!

Wish I was close enough to help, Bobby. But you got things lookin bueno!

Comment

Looking good Bobby. Liking all the redneck ingenuity I am seeing here!

Comment

Thanks folks. It's a labor of love. Learning as I go. We hired some folks to come put up some heavy duty welded awnings. Frame will be drill stem. One over the camper with a 10' overhand for our porch. They should be finished by the end of April. Then I'll build a huge wood deck in front of the camper. The other will be over the little 10x12 cabin with an extra 12' extension on one side for parking the atv, golf cart, etc.

Comment

sweet deal Bobby

Comment

Looking good! Gotta love progress!

Comment

Thanks folks. It's a labor of love. Learning as I go. We hired some folks to come put up some heavy duty welded awnings. Frame will be drill stem. One over the camper with a 10' overhand for our porch. They should be finished by the end of April. Then I'll build a huge wood deck in front of the camper. The other will be over the little 10x12 cabin with an extra 12' extension on one side for parking the atv, golf cart, etc.
                                Make sure it is tall enough to park a tractor. You might not have one now but you will someday and will need a place to park it.

Comment

Working...
                                X