X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking great brother keep it up!

Comment

Un effing real
      What you think your budget is thus far (including whatever you had to replace that the meth heads sold that you couldn't get back)

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        Un effing real
        What you think your budget is thus far (including whatever you had to replace that the meth heads sold that you couldn't get back)
        I got everything material wise back. Lost about $1500 in tools.

So far sitting just under $20k. Estimated $15k to finish and at most $20k.
        Attached Files

Comment

This still blows my mind every time I look at it. Unbelievable work sir!

Comment

Getting closer, super work young man.

Comment

You are an inspiration, sir. Thanks for sharing this project with us.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Little update on this chilly night. Nice and warm in an insulated building! Sheetrocking the last couple evenings. 1/2 way there. Some pics I took yesterday evening.
                Attached Files

Comment

Good progress! Shaping up nicely!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Man looking good, It wont be long now!

Comment

Jason, did you use a drywall lift to do the ceilings? I hope so. I've got one, and it saved my old back from a lot of strain. Your welcome to use if if you still have more to do.

Comment

Man, that is nice. If I may ask, how did you build that for $20k? I got an estimate for an outdoor seating area that is 15x15, with an outdoor kitchen and fireplace and it was in the ballpark of $30k. I am thinking I may get you to come out and build me a 2nd house in my backyard. LOL! Seriously, that is amazing.

Comment

TexasGrown my BIL actually helped with ceiling. Going pretty smooth. If I did that portion alone I would definitely take you up on that offer. Thanks!

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
                          Man, that is nice. If I may ask, how did you build that for $20k? I got an estimate for an outdoor seating area that is 15x15, with an outdoor kitchen and fireplace and it was in the ballpark of $30k. I am thinking I may get you to come out and build me a 2nd house in my backyard. LOL! Seriously, that is amazing.
                          Save A LOT doing things yourself! I have receipts for everything if anyone doesn't believe me.

One clue I can tell you is Lowes "QSP" deal! Save lots of money on purchases over $1400. Talk to a Pro Desk employee and they will explain.

I am $21,400 in right now with sheetrock. Should have it completed in the $41k range +/- $2k.

Estimated to Finish

A/C - $5000 (Having Done)
                          Septic/Plumbing - $5000 possibly way less if I can tie into existing tanks.
                          Tape/Bed/Texture - $1000-$1500 (Having Done)
                          Paint - $700
                          Flooring - $1200
                          Cabinets/Countertops/Vanities - $2500-$3000
                          Interior Doors/Trim - $2000
                          Light Fixtures - $1000
                          Exterior Siding/Metal - $2000
                          (2) more sets of steps - $1000
                          Appliances already have.

Comment

Recent pics

Hoping to have a productive afternoon tomorrow and all day Saturday!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Making more progress tonight!

Comment

Pics
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X