Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hsbtgarcia View Post
    No sir. It was fun while it lasted.
    But it sucked when it was thawing & falling out of trees.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    Spend a career working in Colorado, Pennsylvania, and North Dakota and you’ll learn to hate everything about the snow lol

Comment

Holy moly!!!
      Just had Trashy 8 @ 55 yards with a 6 point and forky under me.

Evening hunt has exploded.
      2 does just came thru.

I got video of Trashy 8 I'll post after dark.

Putting my phone up till dark.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
        Spend a career working in Colorado, Pennsylvania, and North Dakota and you’ll learn to hate everything about the snow lol
        Bro! I do work in Colorado. Lol

Comment

Good luck. In for the video

Comment

A bit of motivation...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope y'all are taking pics and cleaning a deer!

Comment

^^ ya no kidding!

Comment

2 awesome hunts in tue Books.
                  Headed to grab a bite to eat.

Then to the house. I’ll get videos and story posted when I get to the house.

Comment

Eat faster!

Comment

Alrighty, here we go!

Deer sightings were average for me today. Unlike Clark who was covered up with deer all day, including the Trashy 8, I only had a few deer here and there. Nothing to complain about. It was an above average all day sit.

At 4:45 things went from average to, trying to decide what form I’m about to pick for this stud!! Trashy 8 had other plans.
                      I’m sitting in my climber and glance over my shoulder and see a deer. Another. Deer and another deer. 3 bucks @ 75 yards. 2 feeding on acorns and 1 just looking around. I throw the Binos up and I immediately know what buck I’m looking at. Trashy 8!!
                      I grab my bow as they start heading my way, I see the limp Clark described and a huge knot on his left flank. Both small bucks make their way 20 yards in front of me. I’ve got this wrapped up. All he has to do is follow them.
                      He makes his way to 55 yards and works a scrape. I couldn’t draw if I wanted to. Small buck has me penned down.
                      Then, Trashy 8 breaks my heart and turns and heads away from me and makes a big circle and heads back where he came from. I tried grunting and rattling but he wasn’t interested in any confrontation.
                      It was an awesome encounter regardless. He was sighted twice in 1 day. So he is killable now as he will ever be.

Thanks for hanging in there with me!!! We still got several days to get it done.

Hers are the videos.

Comment

Wow.. Won't be long now.. You will get him before the weekend is over

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great footage Heith! Hope one of you seal the deal tomorrow!

Comment

Get Him! [emoji106]

Comment

That guy is noice!!!!

Good luck in the morning.

Comment

I wanna see the one that put that hitch in his giddy up! Good luck tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X