Little Buddy Gas heater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    When it comes up above the grate it is because the gas is being diverted away from the burner. I had a big *** spider build a web/nest in one of the ones I was working on and would flame up just like that. I had to clean out the inside of the brass/silver burner casing and pull off the ceramic burner and clean it out as well. That solved it. It's an easy process.....one screw get the burner unit out. Just got to be thorough...

I have taken these things down to where they are all nothing but individual part to clean out oil that got flushed into them via the big tanks/hoses. Its easy to to take apart. Just time consuming.
    thanks I'll give it a go

Comment

MIL bought me one for Christmas last year. I used it a couple of times in the late season, and it did the job. Although, the little green butane bottle would freeze up if I had it on for a long time. Excuse my ignorance, but is that normal?

Comment

Originally posted by txcooker10 View Post
        MIL bought me one for Christmas last year. I used it a couple of times in the late season, and it did the job. Although, the little green butane bottle would freeze up if I had it on for a long time. Excuse my ignorance, but is that normal?

Yes...It's just a layer of ice on the outside of the bottle. It's a condensation deal

Comment

Thanks Smart.

Comment

Honestly I'm a little disappointed in my Little Buddy heater. Maybe I expected more, don't know. It will keep me semi-warm on cold mornings below 25 degrees if I sit it between my legs and hold my hands over the thing. No way it completely heats up the blind though. I'm in a 6x6 ft. wooden box blind keeping one little window open.

Comment

Working...
            X