Trailer to cabin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
    Instead of flooding with pics... here is a link to my cabin thread where the shower improvements start.

You can see the shell, then this weekend where I plumbed it. Will buy and plumb the heater in a month.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yes sir I missed the shower build but followed your cabin build up till then. Great work!!!

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
      Yes sir I missed the shower build but followed your cabin build up till then. Great work!!!

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-
      There was alot of good advice around pumps and heaters up above as well. I am looking at the ecotemp L5.

Do yourself a favor... get an on demand pump so you dont have to recirculate water back into the tote when nothing is open but the pump is on. Our old lease was like that... the ondemand is so much easier to deal with.

Comment

There was alot of good advice around pumps and heaters up above as well. I am looking at the ecotemp L5.

Do yourself a favor... get an on demand pump so you dont have to recirculate water back into the tote when nothing is open but the pump is on. Our old lease was like that... the ondemand is so much easier to deal with.

10-4. Thank you!!!

Comment

That’s awesome!!

Comment

Great idea and remodel.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Niiiiiiice

Comment

FINALY got the stove plumbed today. Need to mount supports for outer upright and it will be done.

Comment

Nice!!!

I do think it is pretty amusing that your wood stove is next to your window unit gotta love Texas! You could use both the same day!

Comment

It would be nice to have one with the axcels still under it. You could built stairs up to a fold up deck. And when you loose the lease, tow it to the next. That's a great deal you got there.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Nice!!!

I do think it is pretty amusing that your wood stove is next to your window unit gotta love Texas! You could use both the same day!

Amen to that. Lol.

Comment

Great job, looking great.

Comment

What a buy! And you have done a great job making it into a cabin

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post

FINALY got the stove plumbed today. Need to mount supports for outer upright and it will be done.

Is that wood siding not a bit close on that stovepipe? I would think it would still be carrying a lot of heat with that short of a run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
                                Is that wood siding not a bit close on that stovepipe? I would think it would still be carrying a lot of heat with that short of a run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I talked to a plumber before doing this. He told me 1” gap will be good. 4” pipe 6” hole. Plus it’s double wall pipe soooooo I’m hoping it won’t get as hot as the black single wall. I hope he is right

Comment

Working...
                                X