DIY camper deck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIY camper deck

I decided to make a camper deck so we had more space up off the ground for the kids to stay mud free lol had one small mishap my neighbor didn’t see my big orange cone or my big black trailer and backed into my passenger side fender. But good news is it only dented the fender no other issues
    Can’t wait to make more memories out on the property with the kids on the new deck

Ps thank you to the apartment building going in down the street for the framing material! That saved me some money
    Attached Files

Update

Originally posted by Houston4x4 View Post
    I decided to make a camper deck so we had more space up off the ground for the kids to stay mud free lol had one small mishap my neighbor didn’t see my big orange cone or my big black trailer and backed into my passenger side fender. But good news is it only dented the fender no other issues
    Can’t wait to make more memories out on the property with the kids on the new deck

Ps thank you to the apartment building going in down the street for the framing material! That saved me some money
    More pictures
    Attached Files

Comment

Well done...looks great.

Comment

Working...
      X