Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
    Good for you and I'll still call you a dip **** for doing it I wouldn't expect anytning else from someone like yourself. I joined TBH because I enjoy hunting not to share every piece of info I have gained over the years. Shouldn't be that hard to understand but I see it is for you.

Because you learned it all on your own right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txhushlife View Post
      Cause that's what will help out the hunting community, industry, and public land opportunities.
      Yep that's what I'm worried about don't worry your doing enough for all of us! Do You want a pat on the back or an atta boy?! You are the one that's confused for sure.

Comment

That’s a pretty good idea

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
          I think there is lots of come camaraderie just look at Grange Ranger extreme hunt... I think the problem people see on this thread is the number of eyes on it... personally I like the info and doesn’t matter what info you have you still have to put in the work Granger isn’t exactly an easy place to hunt

This is righteous. I've had help and great information. Didn't guarantee anything. My buddy had a shot and as is wont to happen when flinging arras, ish happened. Lots to do after finding these animals.

Comment

Jeeez-sus! Somebody break out the Midol for this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by TexOddball View Post
              Yes! Hahahaha!

Comment

Not strong enough for the extreme Sandivaginitis going on in here...lol

Comment

My buddy's first granger pig!

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
                  Big boar! With the lake being 10 ft high. The hogs are out in the open! Prob saw 40 or so! I missed two pokes on a boar and a group of 50 pounders and my bud Solomon put in a 50 yd Texas heart shot on this 230 pound boar! His first at granger. Crossbow!

Congrats to your buddy.

Comment

Its irritating to see people acting in negative ways towards other hunters and other people period. no pun intended....but really everyone should just respect each other in the hunting world and try the best to get along and treat each other with respect as well as respecting the fact that we share land that anyone can hunt on.

Comment

On another note I'm headed to shoot me a granger piggie! Im gonna let the big ones walk by so I can shoot a whole pit smoker!! About to leave my house shortly. Pigs will move all day. Prob saw 20 or so yesterday! Sore finger is flooded so they are up high in the knee high weeds!!!!

Comment

Get em chief...I’ve been neglecting granger the past couple years I’m gonna hit it harder this season

Comment

On another note I'm headed to shoot me a granger piggie! Im gonna let the big ones walk by so I can shoot a whole pit smoker!! About to leave my house shortly. Pigs will move all day. Prob saw 20 or so yesterday! Sore finger is flooded so they are up high in the knee high weeds!!!!
                          **** work...get em'

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Haven't been able to make the recovery yet, but I'm stoked to day I stuck my first animal with my recurve out at Granger yesterday, and he was a dandy! This trad stuff is ADDICTING!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck out there and get that smoker....now we all know you won't pass up a giant should you happen to see one great day for it and would be out there myself if it wasn't for work!! I hate having to pay bills!

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
                                Haven't been able to make the recovery yet, but I'm stoked to day I stuck my first animal with my recurve out at Granger yesterday, and he was a dandy! This trad stuff is ADDICTING!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
                                You got trad-AIDS now... welcome to the disease there's no cure for.

Comment

Working...
                                X