Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2018-2019 Lake Whitney , Lake Aquilla hunting thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s 7:30 on opening day, and some guy is walking around. I’m not mad though, maybe he’ll spook some deer my way.

Comment

Originally posted by chino View Post
      god bless you all out hunting today!

amen!

Comment

2018-2019 Archery season opener report:

Grandbury, wich is near full conservation level, has been releasing a lot of water in the last 24 hours. The W lake has come up another 6". And now stands at 4.4 feet low.

A lake is still 1.16 feet low.

Edit: I hope the W lake continues to fill through October!
        Last edited by Texas Grown; 09-29-2018, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Today is my one day off this week. So do-n domestic chores right now. Wasn't expecting this rain shower here this morning. Gonna try to get my mat grass attached to my boat blind at some point today. Already got the die cut backer material on. Then take the blind off and store it. I'll have everything ready for November duck season then.

I'lll also have 4 days off next weekend. But have to spend part of that time take-n care of my dad who will have his 3rd surgery since Sept 2017. This one is for health maintenance. But I might get some free time to sneak out on the water, I hope.

Comment

Seen 3 hunters this morning.

Comment

Hope yall have a chance to get on the board this morning

Comment

Nothing like a nice little shower to liven things up right?

Comment

Ive seen nothing but crows.

Comment

Didn’t hear or see a thing this morning. Going back out this afternoon.

Comment

My husband and I were the only ones on our unit this morning. We settled into our trees before sunrise and didn't see a single deer throughout our morning sit. I'll have to go back for an afternoon sit quite soon.

Comment

Keep at it gotta have those hours in the stand.

Comment

I'm gonna try and put some corn out midday tomorrow. Maybe the wife will let me sneak away next weekend to hunt

Comment

No deer at Aquilla this morning, but I’m catching fish!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Someone in a black truck between plowman and masquite creek. Left your drivers door open lol. It’s pretty close to Raymond Creek.

Comment

Sweat, mosquitoes, crows and cows!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X