Clear All

Yeah screwed again 4 yrs in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
      Yeah screwed again 4 yrs in a row.

Ha! I got you by 4 yrs![emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It was a 5 year wait for me. The past 4 I got the youth permits for my girls. Now we can hunt when it is actually cool outside and the snakes are less abundant.

Comment

I guess I got lucky, put in for the first time 2 years ago, got drawn, too last year off, SFAbowhunter but me on his app this year and our group got drawn. Guess I'll actually hunt it a bit this season. Hard to stay away from the ducks though

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryAssassin View Post
            [emoji6] thats all i have to say about that, and stay off my corner bit** daddys coming home.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Congrats! Hope you can pull off another 2012 repeat!

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
              Congrats! Hope you can pull off another 2012 repeat!

Thank you B. Im wishing you the same . And im sure I know what days we will both be hanging 20 ft up. Im taking off Oct 29 to start my Gus Engling hunt I drew, it ends in perfect timing on Nov 3rd then Im taking off all November to spend in the woods for he rutt at the vine. Time to help the Doeminator kill his first horned animal.

Comment

Thank you B. Im wishing you the same . And im sure I know what days we will both be hanging 20 ft up. Im taking off Oct 29 to start my Gus Engling hunt I drew, it ends in perfect timing on Nov 3rd then Im taking off all November to spend in the woods for he rutt at the vine. Time to help the Doeminator kill his first horned animal.

Nice! Yep, I’ll be in the woods around those dates as well. You talking about casey?

Comment

Nice! Yep, I’ll be in the woods around those dates as well. You talking about casey?

HE IS THE ONE AND ONLY DOEMINATOR [emoji16] SOON TO CHANGE AFTER THIS SEASON. IM BRINGING HIM DOWN TO H TOWN OPENING WEEKEND TO BREAK THE CURSE. [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Can you put me on some deer? I promise I wont hunt your sets without you knowing.

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                      Can you put me on some deer? I promise I wont hunt your sets without you knowing.
                      You draw a tag ???

Comment

You draw a tag ???

Sure did, drew along with B

Comment

Hey all I can say is I was close! My #284
                          Again
                          ,225,227,236,238,259,262,267,268,272,279,281,282,2 83,285,286,287,289,292,294,295,301,305,309,310,311
                          Boo!

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                            Sure did, drew along with B
                            [emoji23][emoji23] he will spill the beans and help you im sure . He has a honey hole on 114 someone showed him. Easy accss also. If you hunting MOSTLY on the weekends like he does then its gonna be tough. I pull all day sits during the middle of the week when the weekend warriors are punching time clocks. I have 3 new places that ill be spending tine in this year. Its all luck anyways. I hope you guys get on em good. Man i cant wait. Good luck fellas

Comment

Oh crap, I need to shop for a bow and lawn chair.

Comment

I must have missed that invite to your new place in Oklahoma! Guess I’ll just have to dominate some does at the Vine this year 🤗. Oh and Todd can get ******

Comment

Working...
                                X