X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sotx View Post
    This times a billion
    I look forward to that myself.....

Some people dont know how to talk smack.....

sorry your feelings were hurt

I look forward to beating that *** down in the playoffs if yall make it

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Australian women? Never heard that.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      I think he meant Amsterdam

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
        Tiggers/corndogs will be po'd after the Hogs win this weekend.
        Friendly wager???

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
          If that happens I'll eat gumbo for a week straight
          You should do that anyway! Gumbo is good stuff!!

Geaux Tigahs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
            As Kirby Smart said today, “We won’t be taking Texas A&M lightly. Have y’all seen who their three losses are to? They’ve lost to the number one team in the nation twice and another top 10 team. They’ve got a lot of talent on both sides of the ball and are a good football team. They are probably one of the most talented teams we’ll face this year.”
            Every coach says that about every team they're playing every week. They're good, we can't take em lightly, blah, blah, blah...

Aggies do seem to be clicking now though. Mond won't have to throw the ball, he can probably just run for 300 yards. Course JoJo is gonna throw 6 TDs so it shouldn't matter!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
              That's the biggest issue you see?
              Hahaha great point! lets look at ok state, and some others on that list. Who was it that was talking about "quality wins"? I don't see too many of those from Appalachian state, memphis, smu.... not to mention (2) 4 loss teams? I may be a bitter Aggie on some level but we do better when not ranked honestly so I am partially ok with it but I'm just curious how that conversation went

Comment

Just booked a Vegas trip for Dec 25th to 29th.

I'll be there for some great bowl games.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                  If that happens I'll eat gumbo for a week straight
                  Oh man I could totally do that

Comment

Originally posted by HiblerZXT35 View Post
                    Hahaha great point! lets look at ok state, and some others on that list. Who was it that was talking about "quality wins"? I don't see too many of those from Appalachian state, memphis, smu.... not to mention (2) 4 loss teams? I may be a bitter Aggie on some level but we do better when not ranked honestly so I am partially ok with it but I'm just curious how that conversation went
                    Did you even do your homework before discrediting App State ?

NOPE because if you did, you would realized that a little ol' 9-1 Sun Belt team has more P5 road wins than A&M. App St. beat UNC and South Carolina as the road dog. App has been legit for years (regardless of their division) and recv'd lots of national recognition including being recognized as the greatest upset in CFB history.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post

NOPE because if you did, you would realized that a little ol' 9-1 Sun Belt team has more P5 road wins than A&M. App St. beat UNC and South Carolina as the road dog. App has been legit for years (regardless of their division) and recv'd lots of national recognition including being recognized as the greatest upset in CFB history.

Those are good wins for Ap State, they play and beat teams they shouldn't, but it's hard to call the teams they beat powerhouse football teams and base a ranking off of them. They barely beat UNC 34-31, and only put up 17 on the Ragin' Cajuns,

Ap State is doing well, but to think that they would or could win consistently against decent P5 teams isn't realistic.
                      Last edited by flatlander; 11-20-2019, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post

What?

Comment

Isn't App state scheduling those games for the money?. . 10 games for their record and 1 or 2 for the money? . .

Fighting Texas Aggies . .

Comment

The CFP committee knows exactly what they are doing. It has their darling sec right where they want them. 1 loss non conference champ Bama ahead of a 1 loss soon to be conference champ Oregon or Utah so they can slide Bama into the top 4 when LSU drums Georgia. Their reasoning will be " well Bama was ahead of Oregon & Utah". Conference championships don't mean squat anymore. If this happens and they don't expand to 8 they might as well go back to the BCS computer rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                              The CFP committee knows exactly what they are doing. It has their darling sec right where they want them. 1 loss non conference champ Bama ahead of a 1 loss soon to be conference champ Oregon or Utah so they can slide Bama into the top 4 when LSU drums Georgia. Their reasoning will be " well Bama was ahead of Oregon & Utah". Conference championships don't mean squat anymore. If this happens and they don't expand to 8 they might as well go back to the BCS computer rankings.
                              Both with one loss, one plays and wins all but one game in a very competitive conference and the other plays and wins all but one game in a not very good conference - mostly garbage teams. These teams are not equal. Besides, Alabama will probably beat Auburn who beat Oregon. And Alabama (even without Tua) would probably still destroy any team from the PAC.

Conference champion means something, but it means less if the team plays in a garbage conference and looses their only tough OOC game.

The 'four best teams in college football' concept is hard for some to grasp - conference affiliation doesn't and shouldn't matter.

FOUR BEST TEAMS

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                                Pending Bama goes undefeated the rest of the way do you honestly think that Oregon and/or Utah are better teams than Bama? Serious question.

Comment

Working...
                                X