This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    Looks like a rainy affair in Georgia on Saturday. Not sure who that would benefit more, probably Georgia. I hope I get back from Australia in time to watch the kickoff from my own home!

Safe travels, that’s a haul!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      1. LSU 10-0
      2. Ohio State 10-0
      3. Clemson 11-0
      4. Georgia 9-1

5. Alabama 9-1
      6. Oregon 9-1
      7. Utah 9-1
      8. Penn State 9-1
      9. Oklahoma 9-1
      10. Minnesota 9-1
      11. Florida 9-2
      12. Wisconsin 8-2
      13. Michigan 8-2
      14. Baylor 9-1
      15. Auburn 7-3
      16. Notre Dame 8-2
      17. Iowa 7-3
      18. Memphis 9-1
      19. Cincinnati 9-1
      20. Boise State 9-1
      21. Oklahoma State 7-3
      22. Iowa State 6-4
      23. USC 7-4
      24. Appalachian State 9-1
      25. SMU 9-1
      LMAO.....Iowa State is 22 and the Ags aren’t ranked? MmmmK......CFP committee are a bunch of idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Safe travels, that’s a haul!
        I just saw the avatar pic of the little man’s kill!! Where were you that y’all needed the orange gear?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          LMAO.....Iowa State is 22 and the Ags aren’t ranked? MmmmK......CFP committee are a bunch of idiots.
          That's the biggest issue you see?

Comment

I just saw the avatar pic of the little man’s kill!! Where were you that y’all needed the orange gear?

Mason Mountain WMA

Comment

2019 College Football Week 13

Big 12...Average ceiling, high floor.

Comment

Mason Mountain WMA
                Awesome!! Tell him congrats from dad’s favorite Aggie!!

Comment

You can’t fix stupid.

Ags would beat ISU like a drum. By fiddy. Literally.

Comment

Big 12...Average ceiling, high floor.
                    As Kirby Smart said today, “We won’t be taking Texas A&M lightly. Have y’all seen who their three losses are to? They’ve lost to the number one team in the nation twice and another top 10 team. They’ve got a lot of talent on both sides of the ball and are a good football team. They are probably one of the most talented teams we’ll face this year.”

Comment

Sam will likely be the best QB in the Big 12 next season, if its not Purdy. I can see it.
                      No telling who transfers into OU this coming summer. Lol

Comment

Without talking smack, I think my Tigers CAN beat Ark, A&M, and Ga. in the SEC Championship. Then, I will look forward to the playoffs. I only hope to have the opportunity to humiliate the. Buckeyes.

Just a little tired of. MacDaddys BS

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                          No telling who transfers into OU this coming summer. Lol
                          Right. I keep forgetting about The Portal!

Comment

You don't get rewarded by the CFP for scheduling a team like Clemson. Not that we would be in the top 8 who are fighting for 4 spots, but we would be 8-2 right now without Clemson on our schedule and somewhere between 16-20 in the poll.

And don't tell me we need tough OOC opponents. Maybe in some other conferences or divisions but not the SEC West. As long as we have LSU, Bama, Auburn, and an East team like Georgia or Florida we got all the strength in schedule we need. Case in point is Bama, sitting in the 5 hole, with a **** OOC schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                              Tiggers/corndogs will be po'd after the Hogs win this weekend.
                              You and MD67 really are the same person. I always thought there was a good chance of that.

Cochon de lait anyone?

Comment

You don't get rewarded by the CFP for scheduling a team like Clemson. Not that we would be in the top 8 who are fighting for 4 spots, but we would be 8-2 right now without Clemson on our schedule and somewhere between 16-20 in the poll.

And don't tell me we need tough OOC opponents. Maybe in some other conferences or divisions but not the SEC West. As long as we have LSU, Bama, Auburn, and an East team like Georgia or Florida we got all the strength in schedule we need. Case in point is Bama, sitting in the 5 hole, with a **** OOC schedule.
                                Y'all always say that but those FCS teams kill your SOS. Several Big 12 teams with top 10 sos. Texas at 7. A&M at 59.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 11-20-2019, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X