No announcement yet.

Turnpike Troubadors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's the best place to stay? Just stay in Denver and Uber over or try to stay closer in Golden?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Preorder on Thursday on Reckless Kelly’s website. I’m not buying flights until I see tickets.lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m with you on that.

Comment

Ab-so-expletive-lutely I'm so glad to hear this.

Comment

Reckless’ website is crashed, this is going to be a disaster…

Comment

We saw them for free at the Conroe Cajun Catfish festival, didnt even know they were going to be there, cool treat. Our wedding band is **** near a TPT tribute band.

Goodbye Normal Street and Diamonds and Gasoline were fire. The rest I felt they were falling away.

Comment

Sent the wife a link saying we should go. May have to pay a premium on the secondary market for tickets.

Comment

Oh wow. Awesome!!!!!

Comment

The best.

Comment

This couldn't have worked out any better for them. Evan can't control his drinking so they split up again and all fans are left heartbroken. Covid and no one is playing live music. Now that things are back up they announce they're back together and won't have a single show that isn't sold out.

Comment

Best news I have seen in a while.

-john

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                        Sent the wife a link saying we should go. May have to pay a premium on the secondary market for tickets.
                        Looks like $325 for GA on Red Rocks website. Not sure what quantity they will have on the Reckless website, or the price. There are some reserved seats on row 7 that are listed at $2700 each.

Comment

Looks like $325 for GA on Red Rocks website. Not sure what quantity they will have on the Reckless website, or the price. There are some reserved seats on row 7 that are listed at $2700 each.

Yeah I’m out on those prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                            Yeah I’m out on those prices.

Yeah, I was hoping to get tickets for $250 or so....I havn't even looked at flights yet. I'll have to see how bad she wants to go to this. But I have to admit RK, and TT are pretty much the only live shows I'd pay to see at all anymore....and Red Rocks in May sounds pretty bad ***!

Comment

Yeah, I was hoping to get tickets for $250 or so....I havn't even looked at flights yet. I'll have to see how bad she wants to go to this. But I have to admit RK, and TT are pretty much the only live shows I'd pay to see at all anymore....and Red Rocks in May sounds pretty bad ***!

I agree. I found round trip flights from Houston and hotels from for Friday and Saturday for just under $800 for 2 people for the weekend. That’s not including tickets.

Comment

Preorder on Thursday on Reckless Kelly’s website. I’m not buying flights until I see tickets.lol

Tickets are cheap. $50-80 depending on which ones you get. I’ve already snagged Rockies tickets the night before. Using points for hotel. Gotta figure out if we’re driving or flying though. Most likely driving. Denver is only 6.5 hours from the babysitters (in-laws).

Comment

Working...
                                X