Winchester Mod 94 32spl lever gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winchester Mod 94 32spl lever gun

I have an opportunity to buy this from one of my buddies for 400 bucks. I was getting into the market for a lever gun to use as an open sights brush gun around my property and was originally looking at a 30-30 or 45-70.

Does anyone own or shoot one of these, and do y'all think this is a good deal?

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sneaky; 11-30-2021, 07:39 AM.

thats a steal if you dont want it I do

Comment

Buy it and give him a kiss.

Comment

I’ve got one and love it. Very good deal at $400.

Comment

Look up the serial number, it should be pre 64, which would mean it's worth buying. Or just give me his info and I will buy it.

Any pre 64 Winchester is worth some money, a 94 is definitely worth some money. The 32 Winchester Special, is just a 30-30 necked up to 32 caliber. It's a pretty good hunting caliber, not near as easy to find ammo for, as a 30-30, but not impossible to find ammo.

That scope mount, that did not require drilling holes in the left side of the receiver, is a good thing. The collectors of old Winchesters get upset over guys drilling holes in the receiver to mount a scope. Finding another rear site should not be that hard.

Comment

Buy it !

Comment

sounds like you need to get it bro

Tell the wife and kids hello from Lindsay and I

we need to plan our trip to your place soon

Comment

Spouse has one, from 1929 I believe. He took a bull elk with it, open sights.
                Great rifle and caliber, you can reload for it.
                Take the scope off and put a peep sight on it.

I'd buy it in a second.

Comment

If you don't just cause it's 400 bucks you need your head examined

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Step 1 drive to the bank get $400
                    #2 drive to friends house get the rifle
                    #3 enjoy for years to come

Comment

If I was you I wouldn’t touch it. Ammo is going to be too hard to find. What’s your buddy’s name and can you give me his phone number?!

Just kidding of course… as others have said you should jump on that! I don’t know for sure but I would think that’s about half what it’s worth.

Comment

I'll give you $450.00 for it. Instant $50.00 you can thank me later LOL

Comment

My Dad gave me his when he & Mom moved into an assisted living facility. I have never shot it and he only shot it a couple of times it is pre-64 no scope and in really good shape.

After getting it I wanted a model 94 30-30 or 32 special to keep in my SxS to shoot pigs - something that wasn't special to me or I wouldn't mind getting a little roughed up. watching GunBroker for several months I can't remember seeing any sell for less than $700+ even in bad condition pre or post 64.

I would jump on this.

Comment

Any pre 64 Winchester, in that shape, private sale for $400...wrap it up!

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                              #2 drive to friends house get the rifle
                              X2, with the addition of #4:
                              #2 drive to friend’s house get the rifle

AND

#4 let those of us very interested TBH folks know that you did this so we can stop wondering how this Walt Disney movie ended.

Comment

Working...
                              X