• Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 College Football - Championship Week

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    I don’t believe that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do. They’re ******!

Baghdad Bob, says they’re lining up to take the job.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Chad C; 11-29-2021, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      I do. They’re ******!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You think the guy that’s been pursued by probably countless programs they didn’t have a “just incase” list??

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
        So take out the 3 teams who compete for championships and the conference will be the same as the rest, ok!
        Well yeah.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I just heard Stoops. Absolute stud. Going recruiting tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
            So take out the 3 teams who compete for championships and the conference will be the same as the rest, ok!
            Well is 3 teams the whole SEC? Kind of my point. Yall talk like it's the greatest thing ever from head to toe but aside from about 3 teams it's about the same as other strong conferences all im sayin. I mean SEC has 3 10 win teams out of 14 and Big 12 has 3 10 win teams out of 10 and Big 10 has 4 10 win teams.... Now then, Top level teams, yea, the SEC takes that with Bama and Georgia but without about 3 teams usually, it's just another good conference.
            Attached Files

Comment

You can’t take out the 3 teams to make you’re point lol it doesn’t work that way

Comment

You can’t take out the 3 teams to make you’re point lol it doesn’t work that way

Sure you can. It's an evaluation. Can take out anything you want. If i wanted to evaluate top teams only, i would take out the bottom feeders.

Comment

You think the guy that’s been pursued by probably countless programs they didn’t have a “just incase” list??

They thought it was over when he told them he wasn't interested in the LSU job and then hours? later he takes the USC job. That is what I mean by blindsided. Castiglione is as good as it gets, so I'm sure that he had a list of guys he might be interested in if Riley left, but it wasn't like they had gone down the road with any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                    Sure you can. It's an evaluation. Can take out anything you want. If i wanted to evaluate top teams only, i would take out the bottom feeders.

It wouldn’t be a world record whitetail if you cut off scoring at 130” terrible attempt to try an make a point

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                      They thought it was over when he told them he wasn't interested in the LSU job and then hours? later he takes the USC job.

So you don’t think OU at no point looked at back up plans this year

Comment

It wouldn’t be a world record whitetail if you cut off scoring at 130” terrible attempt to try an make a point

We're not talking about world record whitetails here, we're talking about the other deer in the field.

Comment

I think they all probably keep a short list of candidates, even if it's not written down anywhere. And they all obviously have contacts from around the country, guys they've worked with, guys who've expressed interest in the past, etc. Venables makes sense that it wouldn't take long for him to get a call (or make a call), and get that deal done quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                            We're not talking about world record whitetails here, we're talking about the other deer in the field.

But you’re subtracting the clear cut power houses to try an make a point. When talking about the best you don’t subtract the best

Comment

Football scoop says there is smoke with LSU and Brian Kelly.

I do not see this as a fit at all.

The other names LSU has vetted are Matt Rhule, Mark Stoops, Matt Campbell, and Lane Kiffin.

Comment

Maybe LSU and Oklahoma could go get Jason Garrett or Gary Patterson. That would cause wave for sure.

Would be shocked if Dabo left Clemson.

Comment

Working...
                                X