No announcement yet.

The Last Python...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ruger gp100! best 357 pistol ever made! had an anaconda 44 ... barrel was not even screwed on straight .. sold it ..
    had a 6" python .. hated the sharp narrow trigger ... sold it as well..

bought the gp100 for $299 33 years ago ... did a trigger job ... still got it... never even thought of selling it ..

oh forgot , got a king cobra too at one point .. paid $299 for it too new.. didn't keep it long either ..

they are pretty to look at , and obviously a great investment .. but other than that .. my gp 100 beat both snakes hands down ..

made a video on it last week as a matter of fact ... then decided to take off the optic and camo tape .. guns looks like new still and sure is pretty ..

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMmurSBzgFU&ab_channel=standbackitsgonnabl o"]Ruger GP100 357 magnum - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I knew they were worth some cash but had no idea I was sitting on a gold mine like that

Comment

Originally posted by imyomama View Post
        ruger gp100! best 357 pistol ever made! had an anaconda 44 ... barrel was not even screwed on straight .. sold it ..

bought the gp100 for $299 33 years ago ... did a trigger job ... still got it... never even thought of selling it ..

oh forgot , got a king cobra too at one point .. paid $299 for it too new.. didn't keep it long either ..

they are pretty to look at , and obviously a great investment .. but other than that .. my gp 100 beat both snakes hands down ..

made a video on it last week as a matter of fact ... then decided to take off the optic and camo tape .. guns looks like new still and sure is pretty ..

Ruger GP100 357 magnum - YouTube
        Smith and Wesson owns the “best” title I think
        686 is hard to beat
        I love those Rugers though!

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
          686 is hard to beat
          i have a no dash 686 .. will do a video on it soon .. i'd say they are nice and the action can be polished butter smooth .. but the ruger is beefier ...

kinda like a hummer h1 vs h2 ... the ruger would be the military h1 , the smith would be the mall wife h2.. and the python is the h3
          (hehehe ... ruffle some feathers...)

Comment

i have a no dash 686 .. will do a video on it soon .. i'd say they are nice and the action can be polished butter smooth .. but the ruger is beefier ...

kinda like a hummer h1 vs h2 ... the ruger would be the military h1 , the smith would be the mall wife h2.. and the python is the h3
            (hehehe ... ruffle some feathers...)
            Ha! That’ll get the colt guys going. I’m not loyal to any of em. Old school colts and pre lock smiths are works of art. Those rugers are no doubt tough. Not the prettiest. But tough as can be.

Comment

ruger gp100! best 357 pistol ever made!
              S&W makes a nice pistol that looks good and shoots good. Ruger makes a nice pistol that looks alright, shoots good, and can be used as a hammer if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                686 is hard to beat
                Y'all sure about that?
                [ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bcQmReWckNk"]The Invincible Manurhin MR73 Revolver is Back in the USA - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

The GP100 is bulletproof no doubt but far from the best.

The S&W 686 is hand down a smoother, more accurate 357.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    The GP100 is bulletproof no doubt but far from the best.

The S&W 686 is hand down a smoother, more accurate 357.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    maybe a 50 yard showdown video is in order .. i have both guns .. 6 rounds on target from each .. i might do that ..
                    i took the red dot of the gp already so it's iron vs iron .. should be fair !

Comment

Holy smokes batman

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

GP100 that’s funny

[emoji1662]

Comment

Working...
                        X