Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went to docs to treat a wart on my finger, then this happened….

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sonnybeech.

Comment

Update:

Had the stitches removed last Monday. Healing well. Never thought how losing the tip would affect my daily life. The smallest tasks just as writing, typing, and holding a fork, I have to relearn again. It’s still really sensitive. Every time I buMp it, feels like a bolt of lightning is shooting through the right side of my body.

Doc said it will be awhile for the nerves to desensitize. It sucks, but I’m getting by.

Still can’t bend it to make a fist. Really swollen still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

high 4 7/8s for being a trooper and taking the time to document this

Comment

Lol ^^

Comment

Good lord, just catching up. Looks like its healing up great now!

Your positivity is infectious, you met this challenge head on it is inspirational.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Leon, I hope it heals up sooner than later!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hope the sensitivity issues improve

Comment

Crazy thing is, when I close my eyes, it feels like it’s there. Went to scratch my nose a couple days ago and was about an inch too short. [emoji1]

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                    Crazy thing is, when I close my eyes, it feels like it’s there. Went to scratch my nose a couple days ago and was about an inch too short. [emoji1]

That's what she said...

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      Post of the Day!

Leon, I'm still amazed at what you went through and your attitude. You are a good man, for sure!

Comment

Wow is all I have! Looks good!

Comment

Yeah, that phantom limb syndrome is legit. I can’t think how many patients I’ve seen over the years have described that very thing.

You definitely win tough guy of the year award for what you went through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Great conversation starter

Comment

My man….you have such a great attitude about the whole thing. Life goes on.

I posted on here a year or so ago when I chopped the end of my thumb off cutting up limes for fajitas. Not nearly the extent of yours but the feeling has never really come back. Have to get used to not having that there. Just want to give you kudos for taking life as it comes and going on. Adapt and overcome. [emoji109][emoji106]

Comment

I sheered a half inch off of my ring finger. They had to rebuild the end of the finger. For a long time after it healed, if I set my fingers down on something it would feel like that finger tip was in a hole. It took a while but it eventually went away.

Comment

Working...
                                X