Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went to docs to treat a wart on my finger, then this happened….

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang Leon that looks worse than it did with that raw looking end

Hope it heals up quick and does not cause too much pain

Comment

You've handled this so well. You deserve a high-fi......four and a half.

Comment

Bro - that looks medium-rare. Put a lid on it and wait a bit longer before showing us that digit rest up amigo.

Comment

Originally posted by smokeless View Post
          Dang Leon. I pray that you heal good. Your attitude rocks !
          X2

Heal up quickly Leon, and let us know how it is going.

Comment

This mf’er got a sawed off finger gun

Sorry this happened to you bro, but as usual, you’re keeping it light hearted and freakin hilarious.

You’re gonna be sooooo much more fun at Nanza now, I didn’t think it would be possible

Comment

Prayers for full healing. You’ve given us a template for handling adversity. Great attitude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I thought they would have wrapped some skin around the end and sewed it together.
                Do you know the reasoning behind leaving the meat exposed like that?

Comment

Originally posted by splitfinger View Post
                  You are a tough Buck fo sho. Now you can drive around with your finger at the nostril and folks will think you are diggin for good.
                  Or..... you could stick the piece they removed in your nostril and play tricks on little kids. Tell them, this is why you never pick your nose, it might get stuck and then you'll rip it off.

Comment

I don't know if anyone has said it yet, but dang Leon, I would have kept the wart!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                      I thought they would have wrapped some skin around the end and sewed it together.
                      Do you know the reasoning behind leaving the meat exposed like that?

It’s actually a flap they cut from the backside of my finger and flipped it over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang! Sorry this happened to you.

On the bright side, adding/subtracting fractions just got easier.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Man i hope you get well soon. Good luck in life mate

Comment

several years ago i saw an article where a guy had a prosthetic fingertip that was also a USB drive. maybe you could do a prosthetic that has some useful purpose too, other than being a fingertip, that is.

Comment

I need to hurry up and shake your hand again...……….while you still have one.

You amaze me Leon.

Comment

Working...
                              X