• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let’s keep truckin

Comment

Looking good!

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
      After the Aggies break my heart I have nothing left to give the Cowboys. My son in-law goes to see the Cowboys play all the time and wears a cowboy jersey while grilling meat so I wish them well
      Things are looking real good for you after this past weekend!!

Comment

That #7 guy is a game changer all by himself. Nothing better than sucking the wind out of an opposing team's momentum. Especially when it leads to points on the board. I see MVP status a lot in his future.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
          That #7 guy is a game changer all by himself. Nothing better than sucking the wind out of an opposing team's momentum. Especially when it leads to points on the board. I see MVP status a lot in his future.

Wow....Is this your first positive post about the Cowboys on TBH?....congratulations..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Wow....Is this your first positive post about the Cowboys on TBH?....congratulations..
            Credit given where credit is due.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              Credit given where credit is due.

“Super Bowl win or die” with you huh?

Comment

Comment

I hope Steven A. Smith drowns in his own tears!! That dude HATES the Cowboys!!

Comment

Texans tears

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post

Hahahaha that too!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                        Cowboys fan here since the 80s and I personally think the defense needs improvement. Gave up a lot of yards to a lot of back ups playing at skilled positions today. I get they are better than last year but hoping they start playing better on run defense and putting pressure on the QB.

Offense looks awesome! Dak is playing at an unbelievable level and Zeke is playing like a top RB level. O line and receivers are balling as well. Boys are stacked at WR spot.

GO COWBOYS GO!
                        The defense is infinitely better than it was last and previous years. Their history keeps me nervous tho.

When Dak's screen pass got intercepted I said to my self, this is gonna be one of those Giant games. Anything that can go wrong will. I could see the headlines now..replacement quarterback beats Cowboys.

Well, they were strong enough, both mentally and physically, to not let that happen. Looks like they play with a purpose this year and not out there wondering what they're doing.

Comment

Any report on the NY QB after getting his bell rung??

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post

Don’t give that idiot another thought, he’s playing a part and nothing else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                              Any report on the NY QB after getting his bell rung??
                              I believe he will just be in the “NFL concussion protocol”. What ever that is? From my understanding there are test done to determine if there are lingering effects from the concussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                “Super Bowl win or die” with you huh?

Would it kill them to play in the nfc title game every couple decades? Is that unrealistic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X