Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Standing water is good!!

Rwc

Comment

Ok here's what we got, I think it went around us. Good grief!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Alright Smart....puddles!!

Comment

We missed the majority of it as well. This weekends round will hopefully hit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yup looking like anywhere from .8-1.6" in the last 72 hrs on TexMesonet. I think pockets of places got close to 3".

Comment

2021 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

We finished with 2.4” over the last several days per the ranch house gauge. Finally a really good rain in our parts.

Comment

Carter let the 410 sing again on another nice Tom! Five years old and absolutely loves to Turkey hunt! This is so much fun!
                Sorry for the pic, but you can see his excitement.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Mertzon Man; 05-02-2021, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  We finished with 2.4” over the last several days per the ranch house gauge. Finally a really good rain in our parts.
                  That’s a nice rain total right there. We got missed each time for the most part. Did get a little though, enough to wet the dirt for a bit. We’ll take it. Any amount is good. Lol

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
                  Carter let the 410 sing again on another nice Tom! Five years old and absolutely loves to Turkey hunt! This is so much fun!
                  Sorry for the pic, but you can see his excitement.
                  Good stuff right there. Big congrats to Carter!
                  I have some good memories as a young kid killing Turkeys with a 410.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Nice rain, we can’t get a break, maybe 2/10 here.

Comment

Anyone else having any luck with late spring season Toms??

Comment

Did anyone plant any food plots this spring?

Comment

RWC made it to our place in Christoval this weekend to fill feeders. Sounds like a lot of the feeders were mad at us. Lol! At least corns only $10 a bag. Haha. I bet he had a few Coors lights to smooth it out. At least it sounds like the ranch was really green.

Comment

Originally posted by Tokio View Post
                            RWC made it to our place in Christoval this weekend to fill feeders. Sounds like a lot of the feeders were mad at us. Lol! At least corns only $10 a bag. Haha. I bet he had a few Coors lights to smooth it out. At least it sounds like the ranch was really green.
                            Yep, batted .133 on feeders! Feeder gods treated me bad.....But the one that ended up letting moisture in after 10 years of flawless operations with 500 lbs of corn in it almost did me in......on a positive note, browse was green and looking good and all protein was still feeding and in good shape.....

All are back feeding like new.......yep feeding that $20.00 per hundred corn.......

Hope all are having a good off season and God bless.
                            Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                              Yep, batted .133 on feeders! Feeder gods treated me bad.....But the one that ended up letting moisture in after 10 years of flawless operations with 500 lbs of corn in it almost did me in......on a positive note, browse was green and looking good and all protein was still feeding and in good shape.....

All are back feeding like new.......yep feeding that $20.00 per hundred corn.......

Hope all are having a good off season and God bless.
                              Rwc
                              The browse looks great. My feeders are about empty now but the deer have really stopped hitting them very hard. Haven’t had to fill cottonseed in over a month now and I was doing it every two weeks for a bit

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                                The browse looks great. My feeders are about empty now but the deer have really stopped hitting them very hard. Haven’t had to fill cottonseed in over a month now and I was doing it every two weeks for a bit
                                Yes sir, they have slowed up on protein consumption as well. If you need me to work on any of your feeders just ask................lol

Rwc

Comment

Working...
                                X