No announcement yet.

2019/2020 east Texas hunting thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna take advantage of the long weekend and get the first half of cams goin!! Ready to see what some of the places hold!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

first half. ^^^^..oh my..

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Gonna take advantage of the long weekend and get the first half of cams goin!! Ready to see what some of the places hold!

Yessir!!! I’ll let you know what mamma says about Church. Most likely I won’t be available til after 11 Sunday. I have to stay in extra good graces this year with our first baby coming in early October. [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
          Yessir!!! I’ll let you know what mamma says about Church. Most likely I won’t be available til after 11 Sunday. I have to stay in extra good graces this year with our first baby coming in early October. [emoji23]

Poor planning Rookie. Congrats though!

Comment

Sounds good we’ll go to early church too then

Comment

FIL got to play with his new 6.8 on a hog yesterday. Got the impact as well as casing flying a ross the shot.

Walking around looking for more pigs, came across this little one. Our first sighting of the year. Its amazing how close i got before we even noticed it.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                Poor planning Rookie. Congrats though!

Lol oh I tried to plan it but it never works out. My anniversary is 10/28. Deer God’s getting me back for all the time I spent in the woods before marriage and kids [emoji23]. Thanks though

Comment

Ouch...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol oh I tried to plan it but it never works out. My anniversary is 10/28. Deer God’s getting me back for all the time I spent in the woods before marriage and kids [emoji23]. Thanks though

Just giving you a hard time! My little girl loves to hunt with daddy so if anything it probably works out to more hunting time for me.

Comment

Still have a good bit of water under my feeders. Lot of does hanging around, no photos of bucks yet

Comment

Been watching this guy. Not sure why he is darker than all the others. Doesn't seem melanistic and don't recall any particular buck last season his color.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Well I noticed the red oaks are already loaded. Guess it’s gonna be another heavy acorn crop again this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                            Well I noticed the red oaks are already loaded. Guess it’s gonna be another heavy acorn crop again this year.
                            I was checking fences today after storm and noticed the red oaks too. Don’t know if I’ve seen that many!!! Loaded. The post oaks were as well

Can’t wait till I get these sawtooth oaks big enough to plant and produce

Comment

The back 3/4 of our property is 6' under water... That trinity seems to be flooding more and more these days than in the past.

Comment

Just pigs so far since cams have been runnin [emoji849]

Comment

Working...
                                X