Somerville PHL 18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mdoug1076 View Post
    I’d love to help get rid of some. Both you and greenmonstah let me know anytime you head out there and don’t mind company. I have a portable hang-on stand with climbing sticks so I can setup nearby and we can tear them up. I check the forum regularly or my number is 979-595-4304, Dustin.
    I will keep you posted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggwild View Post
      Plan a weekend everyone camps out at Nails. Camp fire, food, camaraderie, and swine killing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      It's bad enough I have to help you deer season now you want my pigs too?!?!?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have my own set of pigs. All 300 i see every hunt. I want that white spotted boar hog. [emoji102]

Comment

Originally posted by GD47 View Post
          It's bad enough I have to help you deer season now you want my pigs too?!?!?

Do you even know who youre talking to? Im the KING of Somerville PHL. My deer will never be beaten....ever.
          Sorry; not sorry [emoji1689]

Comment

I thought I saw a cow one evening but the closer it got I realized it was a big boar! Got within 30 yards but busted me as I was drawing on him.

Comment

I have my own set of pigs. All 300 i see every hunt. I want that white spotted boar hog. [emoji102]

He gone lol

Comment

Originally posted by greenmonstah View Post
                I thought I saw a cow one evening but the closer it got I realized it was a big boar! Got within 30 yards but busted me as I was drawing on him.

Never scaled him.but took 3 guys to load him

Comment

I was borderline hypothermia 2 days before you shot him when i fell in the creek trying to get to him... that SUCKED

Comment

Do you even know who youre talking to? Im the KING of Somerville PHL. My deer will never be beaten....ever.
                    Sorry; not sorry [emoji1689]

Lol I had it I had it but wrong stand watched him walk straight to other stand I give it 1 yr and it will.be beat

Comment

I was borderline hypothermia 2 days before you shot him when i fell in the creek trying to get to him... that SUCKED

Hahahahahahhahahahaha and busted us the day before I sealed the deal on him!

Comment

Originally posted by GD47 View Post
                        Lol I had it I had it but wrong stand watched him walk straight to other stand I give it 1 yr and it will.be beat

There hasnt been even a high 120 or low 130” deer killed since mine. Is what it is..
                        Im sorta a big deal out there. [emoji38]

Comment

There hasnt been even a high 120 or low 130” deer killed since mine. Is what it is..
                          Im sorta a big deal out there. [emoji38]

That buck is pretty dang awesome though! Very few taken off public land in Texas like that for sure. Next year it my turn though lol!

Comment

Anybody gonna be out tomorrow morning? I will be out trying to get my limit of ducks.

Comment

Originally posted by 97JeepGuy View Post
                              Anybody gonna be out tomorrow morning? I will be out trying to get my limit of ducks.
                              We went I to creek off main lake with every land flooded seen maybe 6 ducks from main lake to newman's bottom they ain't here

Comment

Somerville PHL 18-19

Snagged some great shots of the eclipse tonight. Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                                X