X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dukota01 View Post
    Holee cow that's nice!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Can’t post videos on here, but the 2 in the corn ended up sparring. Pretty cool experience!

Comment

Originally posted by Jgriffith View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not too many people have figured out how to get that opportunity on public land; cherish that day.

Comment

Can’t post videos on here, but the 2 in the corn ended up sparring. Pretty cool experience!

I got a couple of spikes on camera sparring in Nov but it was at night. Only had one doe followed by a buck come in during the day in Nov but she came around a tree, looked right at me in the back corner of my blind and they both took off.

Comment

Originally posted by JDVerfurth View Post
          Not too many people have figured out how to get that opportunity on public land; cherish that day.

I definitely did cherish it. I put in a lot of work last summer trying to give myself the best chance at success. Did a ton of scouting and walking. I didn’t punch a tag this year, but it was by choice. I had a good season, despite having to deal with thieves.

Comment

I definitely did cherish it. I put in a lot of work last summer trying to give myself the best chance at success. Did a ton of scouting and walking. I didn’t punch a tag this year, but it was by choice. I had a good season, despite having to deal with thieves.

I hear ya on the walking and the thieves and we can add the water and mud to that as well.

Comment

How do you put Tapatalk on silent mode?? Dang it I’m trying to sleep and I can’t with all that racket going on!!!! I like it when it got quiet!!

Comment

That’s what it takes, lots of prep work in the off season; we’ll atleast you did it on your terms and didn’t just shoot something to shoot something. Don’t get me started on the thief this year some people around here get defensive AF over my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by birddogem301 View Post
                  How do you put Tapatalk on silent mode?? Dang it I’m trying to sleep and I can’t with all that racket going on!!!! I like it when it got quiet!!

[emoji1743]*[emoji3603].... 2pm... why you sleeping?

Comment

Originally posted by Dukota01 View Post
                    I got a couple of spikes on camera sparring in Nov but it was at night. Only had one doe followed by a buck come in during the day in Nov but she came around a tree, looked right at me in the back corner of my blind and they both took off.

Yes the video thing kills me... I’ve got some awesome video... and no way to show it.

Comment

That’s what it takes, lots of prep work in the off season; we’ll atleast you did it on your terms and didn’t just shoot something to shoot something. Don’t get me started on the thief this year some people around here get defensive AF over my opinion.

I understand completely man. I had several hundreds dollars worth of stuff stole this year, but I guess that’s part of it. A sad reality, but part of it nonetheless. Did you hunt buttes much?

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tap...3ft=3185&amp=1

[emoji1743]*[emoji3603].... 2pm... why you sleeping?

12:00 am start to my shift and still recovering from my trip

Comment

Originally posted by birddogem301 View Post

Oh quit your whining!

Comment

Comment

THE Official Twin Buttes Reservoir Thread

I understand completely man. I had several hundreds dollars worth of stuff stole this year, but I guess that’s part of it. A sad reality, but part of it nonetheless. Did you hunt buttes much?

Did quite a few weekday rattling sessions tried not to pîss off any of the weekend guys, with lots of little bucks interested but No real monsters wanted to play, rut was really kind of weird this season everywhere I hunted.

Comment

Not whining!! [emoji1018][emoji1662][emoji42][emoji42]

Comment

Working...
                                X