• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    That was a WR
    Tann e hill

Comment

LOL at Georgia in another “Don’t Wanna Be There Bowl”.....I wonder if Brewer will proclaim to the Bear Nation, “They’re baaaaaaaaack” if they win??

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        LOL at Georgia in another “Don’t Wanna Be There Bowl”.....I wonder if Brewer will proclaim to the Bear Nation, “They’re baaaaaaaaack” if they win??

Gotta get there first before you can ever claim to be “back”. Since you have first hand knowledge of that, figured you would know that. [emoji1]

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
          Just curious, but what is so “The” about Ohio state?

Don’t know. That is just the way their name is. I didn’t go there and not a fan. That is just what it’s called.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            Gotta get there first before you can ever claim to be “back”. Since you have first hand knowledge of that, figured you would know that. [emoji1]
            We would never claim we’re back......we gotta get there first!!

Comment

So, we lost to the CFP #1, 3, 5, 9, and 9. Should have beat Georgia. Jimbo has to get us over the hump on some of these games.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                So, we lost to the CFP #1, 3, 5, 9, and 9. Should have beat Georgia. Jimbo has to get us over the hump on some of these games.

Patience . . It's coming . . Look at the young ones that played, more later in the season . . Writing is on the wall for those that are entering the portal, which creates room . . It ain't gonna be the same round here . . Jimbo puttin his mark on it . . Believe . .

#goodbyejeaux

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                  Patience . . It's coming . . Look at the young ones that played, more later in the season . . Writing is on the wall for those that are entering the portal, which creates room . . It ain't gonna be the same round here . . Jimbo puttin his mark on it . . Believe . .

#goodbyejeaux

Heck yeah! You got your senior QB Mond coming back next year! What could possibly go wrong![emoji2]

It's different now! In Jimbo y'all trust! Or some of y'all still do. [emoji14]

Comment

How many Bama starters are going to skip the bowl game. 10 or more? Main reason the CFP has to expand to 8 to make the bowl games worth playing.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                      Don’t know. That is just the way their name is. I didn’t go there and not a fan. That is just what it’s called.

There is an Ohio University nearby also.....

#2 in all time wins in NCAA behind TTUN....which we will catch one day, maybe not in my lifetime tho

Comment

Georgia has to claim they don't want to be there. They are not that good and if they lose, it would look bad, like last year.
                        Texas is going to have their hands full with Utah. Should be a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                          Georgia has to claim they don't want to be there. They are not that good and if they lose, it would look bad, like last year.
                          Texas is going to have their hands full with Utah. Should be a good game.

What scares me is the coaching difference on the sideline. Tom gets outclassed when he goes against good coaches and I’m a huge fan of Whittingham.

The Alamo Bowl has been very entertaining of late so hopefully Texas can keep it close and sneak out with a win. It would be a great way to wrap up a disappointing year.

Comment

Texas bowl payed almost double of what the gator bowl payed out. For 2018

Comment

Working...
                            X