Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alamo Bowl wants Texas-USC if both OU and BU can nab a new years 6 birth.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      That would attract some viewers I would think.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        That's the best matchup I have heard of.

Comment

Caleb Williams # 1 qb for 2021 just got fongd to Lsu. Just keep winning and they’ll keep coming.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
            Caleb Williams # 1 qb for 2021 just got fongd to Lsu. Just keep winning and they’ll keep coming.
            Good times for LSU.

Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
              But RLB thinks I'm a T sip fan...even though I hold two degrees from schools in Texas and neither of them are from that school in Austin.

I'm a BU-TT man. Sic Em and Wreck em!
              Good for you!! Go Baylor!! I think they make a NY6 Bowl for sure.....Georgia is definitely going to lose, not sure about Utah.

It was confusing, because you were posting smack about the Ags.....usually fans of teams we’ve owned don’t talk smack.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                Whoa. I did too. LOL.
                Maybe you served him an iced cold Dr Pepper at one of those Baylor home games years ago!!

Comment

I picked BU and OU a month ago. At that time I picked OU to win it all. I am picking the Bears to stop the OU run game and win the Big XII title. Leaving the Big XII out of the Big show. I said that Minniesota would not be able to hold up in the end and got blasted for that. And they didn't. LSU over Georgia in SEC.

Earlier I picked the final four of:
                  LSU_ National Champs
                  Clemson Runner Up
                  TOSU 2nd loser
                  Bama.... Injury and out

REDO....

LSU vs Clemson in Championship LSU Wins it all.
                  ToSU
                  Utah

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                    We need a cupcake bowl game with a blowout win. Lot of work to do this off season. Oline needs to hit weight room hard and heck might need to explore steroids. I hope for some strange reason Mond declares for draft but I don't see that happening. My favorite players this year were 1. Spiller, 2. Mann, 3. Madubuike.
                    You know good and well Mond is coming back for his Sr season, because Jimbo has a new plan....he’s gonna run two receivers on the same route but 10 yards apart. He will have Mond throw to the closest guy and this way he completes his pass to the receiver 10 yards down the field. Easy Fix!!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	imagesQ9CVY41O.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	24600566

LSU! LSU! LSU! Go Tigers

Comment

Obligatory, “we’ll get em next year boys!” **** I’m sick of saying that.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                          You know good and well Mond is coming back for his Sr season, because Jimbo has a new plan....he’s gonna run two receivers on the same route but 10 yards apart. He will have Mond throw to the closest guy and this way he completes his pass to the receiver 10 yards down the field. Easy Fix!!!
                          Some of the receivers may also run their routes on stilts - that could help.

Dear Lord let Calzada and (hopefully) King develop in the off season to challenge for the QB spot.

Has anybody checked Mond's vision?

Asking for millions of people concerned about Aggie football

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            I laughed but on 2nd thought, it might just work. Genius!

There is at least one Aggie on here that thinks next year will be a great year for TAMU. I get that the O-Line will be better (really can't be worse), but I am not seeing how the QB situation improves. Mond will have to go but then there is total lack of experience. If the next in line were "the one", wouldn't he have been given more of a chance this season? Maybe an incoming freshman?

I have absolutely no predictions for Texas next year. I guess it all depends on the new OC and DC. They will have the players to compete, but will they have the coaches? Obviously, the answer this year was a resounding "NO".

Comment

Originally posted by Goodfellah View Post
                              Obligatory, “we’ll get em next year boys!” **** I’m sick of saying that.
                              We’ve been sayin that since 1939!!

Comment

Originally posted by rlb View Post
                                you know good and well mond is coming back for his sr season, because jimbo has a new plan....he’s gonna run two receivers on the same route but 10 yards apart. He will have mond throw to the closest guy and this way he completes his pass to the receiver 10 yards down the field. Easy fix!!!
                                lmao!

Comment

Working...
                                X