Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texans trick play against the Pats

Did anyone see it?

I am not much of a fan anymore of the NFL, but BoB should be fired for almost getting Hopkins knees blown up and having Watson taking more hits on a trick play....
    It worked for them and was a TD, but Hopkins got completely blown up on a low hit to his knees and Watson got hammered at the goal line again....

BoB is gonna ruin Watsons career with stupid play calling...

Lmao You fellas sure are tough on your lone star nfl coaching. He’s leading the division? Beat the patriots?? Traded JC and still got better?? Fire him!

Edit: yes I seen it on espn this morning. Didn’t really think too much about it
    Last edited by Jcjohnson; 12-02-2019, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
      Lmao You fellas sure are tough on your lone star nfl coaching. He’s leading the division? Beat the patriots?? Traded JC and still got better?? Fire him!
      All true....

BTW Clowney is out again....

He didnt get much for JC but that guy was an absolute BUST in Houston

Comment

I loved it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Heard he had a core muscle issue but still playing through it could need surgery but hasn’t yet. Most people including myself thought that was a crazy move but it’s worked out.
          Absolute bust??? We must have been watching different guys. Will say he was hurt a lot but a bust he was not
          Last edited by Jcjohnson; 12-02-2019, 07:26 AM.

Comment

I thought it was great. They won. Woohoo

Comment

What was the trick play...befuddling the opponent by scoring?

The score doesnt reflect how dominant the texans were over brady and crew last night... on both sides of the ball.

Comment

All I know is cry baby Brady lost! Man that makes me smile.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                  I thought it was great. They won. Woohoo
                  It was a great play, just risking getting your 2 best players blown up is all I am saying....
                  D Hop was BLASTED on that play....

Did anyone catch the Dolphins trick play....where the Punter threw a TD pass to the FG kicker... ( I think) it was confusing

Comment

You're overthinking it. They play football. The QB can rush out of the pocket and get hit on any given play. The wide receiver can get "blasted" or "blown up" catching any pass.

Everyone bi*ched and moaned when Bob's offense was always vanilla and predictable. He gets a little creative and people are still bi*ching.

They are playing good football. Be happy about it.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      You're overthinking it. They play football. The QB can rush out of the pocket and get hit on any given play. The wide receiver can get "blasted" or "blown up" catching any pass.

Everyone bi*ched and moaned when Bob's offense was always vanilla and predictable. He gets a little creative and people are still bi*ching.

They are playing good football. Be happy about it.

Amen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They took their foot off the gas at the end of the game with just minutes left, which could have easily lost them the game.
                        Lesson one is you don't do that with Brady as the QB!...Never, and if they had recovered that onside kick it would have been bad news and everyone would be calling for the coaches head this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                          X infinity

Comment

He is a whinny cry baby that's for sure. Happy for any Texas team to beat him. He's a great QB but man his me me me attitude is a turn off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                              He is a whinny cry baby that's for sure. Happy for any Texas team to beat him. He's a great QB but man his me me me attitude is a turn off.
                              that is true....Texans **** near blew it tho....

I think the PAts run is over......finally...They are 10-2 but really havent played well and beat all the scrubs

Comment

Working...
                              X