Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tucker???!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Maldonado is Coles catcher. Plus he’s better at holding runners than Chirinos.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
        Mr. Rogers neighborhood. If you’re 40+ you watched him growing up.

Couldn’t hardly wait for that **** train to take me to the land of make believe.

People in their 20’s should know who he is. It aired until 2001.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

Yeah, but they had cable and could get on the line and were well past Atari 2600.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

Most in their 20s don't know their *****hole from an orange and you expect them to know Mr. Rogers?

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              This is the saddest thing I've ever read and your parents should be ashamed. Honestly, my kids won't know it either. He was a helluva neighbor!!!!

I wasn’t sure how widely that show aired. It was out of Dallas, it was a staple back in the day.

Comment

This is the saddest thing I've ever read and your parents should be ashamed. Honestly, my kids won't know it either. He was a helluva neighbor!!!!

I’m 28, and I’m sure my parents are pretty **** ashamed for plenty of other reasons haha. Must be out of my age range

Comment

If springier was hustling out of the box he would have been on 3rd and scored on Altuves fly to right

Should be 5-5

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                    I’m 28, and I’m sure my parents are pretty **** ashamed for plenty of other reasons haha. Must be out of my age range
                    Youtube is your friend. You should watch it instead of that midget ****ography and then call your momma and tell her. She'll be so proud of you.

Comment

If springer runs that hit out instead of being a premadonna we probably have a tied ballgame on altuves fly ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        I wasn’t sure how widely that show aired. It was out of Dallas, it was a staple back in the day.

Long ways from ol Freer Tx where I grew up to Dallas. Only local channels I got were out of Corpus, I’ll have to look him up

Comment

Originally posted by ateague11 View Post
                          If springier was hustling out of the box he would have been on 3rd and scored on Altuves fly to right
                          Absolutely. Put your head down and get on your horse.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                            Long ways from ol Freer Tx where I grew up to Dallas. Only local channels I got were out of Corpus, I’ll have to look him up
                            Dale loves him some Dallas. It was out of Pittsburgh and aired all over the US. I promise it was available in your area. It was just popular before your time.

**** the Astros and their runners left on base.

Comment

Youtube is your friend. You should watch it instead of that midget ****ography and then call your momma and tell her. She'll be so proud of you.

Hahahaha good ol midget ****

Comment

Nut cutting time. We can either talk about a great comeback all day tomorrow or talk about missed opportunities.

Comment

Working...
                                X