No announcement yet.

Grapevine Lake draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is one of my favorite threads to follow. I haven't seen any LDPs. Is mum the word?

Comment

Somehow I lost the map for the arcgis app. Can someone please provide the map name. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Does can still be taken, correct.

I just want to make sure there are no weird rules like at the LBJ grasslands.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post

This guy is getting some great shots of bucks across the lake. He actually staked this by following his tracks.
          Those are some great photos Budman where at on the flower mound side. I know you cant hunt them but just curious.

Comment

Here's another Flower Mound bruiser. Taken by a friend of a friend in his front yard in Flower Mound.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
              Here's another Flower Mound bruiser. Taken by a friend of a friend in his front yard in Flower Mound.
              That deer has been making the rounds. He looks like he is only 2.5 to 3.5 years old. Apparently, he is very photogenic. Here is a close up of him.

Comment

Anyone have any Flowermound land for sell ?? [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryAssassin View Post
                  Anyone have any Flowermound land for sell ?? [emoji16]

No doubt. The toads have found a new place to live peacefully without arrows being flung at them.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                    That deer has been making the rounds. He looks like he is only 2.5 to 3.5 years old. Apparently, he is very photogenic. Here is a close up of him.

Wow that's cool!

Comment

Water, water everywhere, and not spot to sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Turnkey View Post
                        Water, water everywhere, and not spot to sit.
                        Creek still way up ?? Any idea on.when boatramp at park will open? I have a date with a spot as soon as they open the ramp

Comment

The creek is still over the banks in places. I entered at the knob creek trail head. Loop 1 was ok. Loop 2 started getting muddy and had a couple of shallow water spots. Once I got to loop three I was just slogging through water, sometimes up to my knees.

Sorry, I don't know where the park with the boat ramp is so i can't answer that.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Turnkey; 11-29-2018, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Sounds like.its still a wet mess. Good luck out there man.

Comment

Originally posted by Turnkey View Post
                              The creek is still over the banks in places. I entered at the knob creek trail head. Loop 1 was ok. Loop 2 started getting muddy and had a couple of shallow water spots. Once I got to loop three I was just slogging through water, sometimes up to my knees.

Sorry, I don't know where the park with the boat ramp is so i can't answer that.
                              That's the route I took as well. Just very muddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Raven1113 View Post
                                That's the route I took as well. Just very muddy.

I did have a beaver swim by 5 ft in front of me. I was mighty tempted but didn't want to carry it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X