Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021-2022 Coldgas Memorial Panhandle Hunting Thread (9th Annual!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like we had a good shower sit on top of our place last night and today.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Anybody heard about the anthrax outbreak in Hardeman co?

Comment

Bucks are looking good!! Gonna be a good year!

Comment

"A late freeze had the mechanism malfunction and dumped 1,500 lbs of corn.
          I put that corn back in the feeder, which promptly molded, clumped and quit feeding.
          "

"The following month, I got to crawl inside that aflatoxin mess and scoop it out."

Clark, I am not laughing at you.......more like with you............lol.....I know exactly what you were going through....ha ha

Best of luck to all you Panhandle varmint chasers.

Rwc

Comment

I got a lease east of Mclean last year, saw plenty of deer. Overloaded with does, saw plenty of 8 pt and up. The king stud daddy was a 12 pt. The place is green and the land owner shakes his head and told me he hasn't seen it this green since the early 80s. Have been filling the feeders all year and looking forward to a great season.

Comment

Good luck everyone

Comment

Man, I had to mow like crazy to get el ranchito ready for the season. I've owned this place for 12 years now and never seen it this green and thick.

Anyway, got everything mowed and ready, plus a new 600lb Lamco set up and filled to the brim. Hopefully I'll be able to make good on all the prep with a return trip this fall.

Best of luck to all!

Comment

Hows the dove situation looking? I saw alot a month ago working on feeders but havnt been up since.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw a few in Hall County last week when I was there, but not in great numbers. But it was also 100 degrees each day. Need some good weather up north to begin the push south, IMO.

Comment

And just like clockwork, there they are.

My place is a doe sanctuary and fawn crib, and during the off-season, I usually only get pics of yearling scrub bucks still trying to hang around mama. But during the first week of every September, the boys show up.

Hard to see exact characteristics, but some good potential here.

Comment

Originally posted by kry226 View Post
                        And just like clockwork, there they are.

My place is a doe sanctuary and fawn crib, and during the off-season, I usually only get pics of yearling scrub bucks still trying to hang around mama. But during the first week of every September, the boys show up.

Hard to see exact characteristics, but some good potential here.

Nice deer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Went up for work weekend. Saw few nice animals looking forward to the season! Sorry for the one pic that’s cut out tried to take pic through the binos
                          Attached Files

Comment

That's a great muley!

Comment

Man that looks like a stud.

Comment

He’s solid. The restrictions have definitely helped up there

Comment

Working...
                                X