Honestly, what's your price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MRWHITE87 View Post
    Tis a shame I already lost all my guns in a tragic boating accident.
    What a coincidence......mine too

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
      Speaking of “eaten”...Amanita phalloides (Latin)

Interesting & good point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
        If I got offered 100k for my 1k ar I'd have to take it. That's just good business. Maybe not the most patriotic

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Been thinking about your reply and it’s kind of ****ty all the way around.

“Good business”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If we did not have clean drinking water and we all sat around drinking beer and talking politics we would already be partying.. Just like our founders! [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well since their are no background checks according to the liberal nut job, how they going know who has them? Plus I don’t think you will find to many law enforcement willing to disarm you knowing there could be a fight. My guns are not for sale unless I choose to sell them to someone else not the government!

Comment

I'd like to say I'd fight. Unfortunately if theres no resistance and I'm a bump on the log not sure I would if it's absolutely futile. In today's world no one cars enough. One man standing up doesn't make a difference anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
                I'd like to say I'd fight. Unfortunately if theres no resistance and I'm a bump on the log not sure I would if it's absolutely futile. In today's world no one cars enough. One man standing up doesn't make a difference anymore.

I understand your sentiment...…………..
                Also, your defeatist attitude...…..
                But don't tell that, to Audie Murphy...…..

Comment

I have no automatic rifles, but will fight for those that do.

Comment

All these folks have lost their guns in boating accidents.

Not me.

I dare someone to try and take mine. Come on over. When you get to my property line you are in range. The Dobermans will alert me to you're presence.

Please send Beto first. Then send Pelosi, Feinstein, Schumer(him and his porky little neice) and The Squad.

Comment

I’ll sell them the ones they know about starting at 100k a piece.

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                        My freedom, is not for sale...……..
                        X2

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                        Give up your 2nd amendment rights and you have given up your rights to all of the other amendments.

An argument used all the time by the left is that the 2nd amendment was created to protect the technology at that time in history. Well, at that time in history, I believe what they intended was to allow the people the right to overthrow a corrupt government. At the time, they had muskets. Now the government has tanks, fighter jets etc. I am sorry am maybe I am the crazy far right with this, but to keep the government in check, the people should be allowed to have the same tools the government uses. That, in my opinion, was the intention of the 2nd amendment.
                        Absolutely had this arguement with a relative today. Told him to keep his gun hating arse in Florida and don't come running to me when the [emoji90][emoji90][emoji90] hits the fan!

That is IF I had any ARs left after that accident...

Comment

Amazed that anyone who believes in freedom, not mentioning the 2nd amendment, would even CONSIDER selling ANY personal weapon to the government? I know a lot if not most of the responses are in a joking manner, but really, really?

A "fool like Beto" unfortunately has others supporting his stance, but again...his comments are JUST to get more attention paid to him that any reasonable person will just laugh at...unless you are a left wing IDIOT!

Comment

Anyone who would sell your God given right to defend yourself and your family against evil is a yellow bellied coward

Comment

[ATTACH]972198[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
                                Not only would you see civilian resistance, a whole bunch of it would be from LE & military...they swore an oath & until they change the wording of the constitution?? It's all volunteer & patriots do not follow tyrants orders. I wouldn't be losing any sleep anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X