No announcement yet.

Honestly, what's your price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are criminals going to give up theirs? Will all LE give up theirs? I don't think so. It would also eliminate a lot of Olympic sports. And lots of other parts of the economy there by eliminating lots of jobs. Lots of politicians promise lots of things to get in office. Then find out it's a lot more difficult to fill those promises. So, I don't ever see it happening.

Even when full auto was banned, we're still allowed to own. Even cans and SBRs were banned. Just have to do some extra paper work and get approved. (And have the money to buy whats left of them autos )
    Last edited by Texas Grown; 09-14-2019, 01:29 PM.

Comment

I want to say that the only way I’d give up my rights is by death...but ya just don’t know till it happens. If others are fighting, I’ll fight. If I’m the only one, probably not. Luckily, all my guns were lost in a yachting accident.

Comment

So my tax dollars are buying my gun...again....

Only the moron we have in office would think that’s intelligent.

The government cannot balance a budget. Where would the extra scratch come from?

Comment

Almost everyone has a limit that would make them stand up and fight. The problem is not everyone has the same limit. So these politicians don’t take big steps like that, they try to take little tiny baby steps crossing a few peoples lines at a time. Keeps the unrest to a minimum.

Comment

I don't trust no government that even considers disarming the people. Try that here in Oklahoma and see how that works out for you. I wouldn't want to drive a black and white vehicle during those times. Very few cop cars won't have a bullet hole in them. If you're an authority figure of any kind and you're given the orders to disarm people you best go out and spray paint a target on your squad car because from that point forward that's what you'll be.

Ask the Jews how being disarmed worked out for them. That ain't gonna be me or my family. Do what you want,ain't nobody putting me or nobody I know in a gas chamber or in a field working like a slave or none of that. I have guns,I ain't hurtin nobody. Mind your business.

There's plenty of other people that feel the same way. There's a man in Eastern Oklahoma right now that sat his neighbors trailer house on fire because they stole his truck. You want to go take his guns?.....Good luck.
            Last edited by okrattler; 09-14-2019, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Fight'em bang bang lol

Comment

Your price should be nothing less than your life, nothing less than our forefathers gave.

Last edited by Johnny44; 09-14-2019, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Give up your 2nd amendment rights and you have given up your rights to all of the other amendments.

An argument used all the time by the left is that the 2nd amendment was created to protect the technology at that time in history. Well, at that time in history, I believe what they intended was to allow the people the right to overthrow a corrupt government. At the time, they had muskets. Now the government has tanks, fighter jets etc. I am sorry am maybe I am the crazy far right with this, but to keep the government in check, the people should be allowed to have the same tools the government uses. That, in my opinion, was the intention of the 2nd amendment.

Comment

Needless to say, I doubt Beto will be getting a sniff of my guns.

Comment

Speaking of “sniff”...

Last edited by Johnny44; 09-14-2019, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                        I don't trust no government that even considers disarming the people. Try that here in Oklahoma and see how that works out for you. I wouldn't want to drive a black and white vehicle during those times. Very few cop cars won't have a bullet hole in them. If you're an authority figure of any kind and you're given the orders to disarm people you best go out and spray paint a target on your squad car because from that point forward that's what you'll be.
                        The divide between LE would be very apparent & a problem of it's own...none of this door knocking would happen overnight so everyone will have plenty of time to evaluate their stance.

Sheriff dept's have already said no to red flags without due process. If a law clearly does not jive with the constitution, then it's really dealing with patriotism vs tyranny. I don't see it happening in my lifetime.

Still can't believe francis said it & will be fun watching his future quotes on the matter.

Comment

Blood.

Gary

Comment

All mine were eaten during the great termite infestation of 2012.

Honestly, there going to have to do a lot of digging on a lot of ground to find those guns. May be a lot of fires at gun stores too. Shame all the paperwork burned. Real shame.

Comment

okrattler, has some good points...….
                              If confiscation became common...……..
                              I, would not wanna be a cop, anywhere...……..
                              The only cops on patrol, would have to be, in ten man teams..
                              Welcome to Gaza...…………
                              IMHO---- If you give up the 2nd.... The others, are irrelevant...……..

Comment

Speaking of “eaten”...Amanita phalloides (Latin)

Comment

Working...
                                X