Rona is kicking my butt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Did you get tested? Hope you feel better soon.
    Yes I was tested. Now day 3 and I've been upright for the last half hour getting some work done and feel like I've just run a marathon. About to get back in bed. Fever is gone but body aches persist. Got an uncomfortable tightness to my chest that is disconcerting. Wife just delivered zinc, D3 and C and I'm gonna see if one of my buddies will bring me some ivermectin from town.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
      Yes I was tested. Now day 3 and I've been upright for the last half hour getting some work done and feel like I've just run a marathon. About to get back in bed. Fever is gone but body aches persist. Got an uncomfortable tightness to my chest that is disconcerting. Wife just delivered zinc, D3 and C and I'm gonna see if one of my buddies will bring me some ivermectin from town.
      Depending on when you actually got it, sounds like you may be getting to or on the downhill side. First 5 days seem to be the worst and where you need to be extra careful.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
        Our doctor and several others who are in the minority of docs that are actually willing to prescribe helpful medications for COVID have been using it with great success for their patients. Why most docs refuse to treat their patients is beyond me.
        I agree !! It's criminal they won't prescribe meds until you can't breathe and go to hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
          Vaccine isn't going to prevent anyone from getting corona. It preps your body to fight it by giving it advanced notice of the foreign body. Your body kick starts its autoimmune response.

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

This is how all vaccines work.

Comment

my wife's neuro surgeon sent us this list of meds which I took and had it 1 1/2 days other than a nagging dry cough

Ivermectin
            colchicine
            zinc
            zpak
            Medrol pack
            budesonide via nebulizer
            aspirin, to assist in preventing blood clots in lungs

I was already taking vitamin D and zinc prior to getting rona so that may have also helped with the shorter duration

Guy I work with got it same time I did at fire station, he got zero meds and ended up sick for weeks and close to being hospitalized with double pneumonia.
            I don't have the dosages with me. Wife started on the ivermectin immediately and she either didn't get the rona from me or was asymptomatic. Our ivermectin was actually a script and we got it in pill form from the pharmacy.

Comment

Hang in there! Hope you heal up quick!
              My dad had a real bad run with it.

Comment

Let me know if you need anything man!

Comment

There has been a bunch of RSV floating around too. The toddler had it 2 weeks ago at our house. Then I got it from him. Last weekend I didn't want to do crap....

I had the rona last fall and got shots in early January. So there should be no reason to get tested again for the rona or RSV

Comment

Got an uncomfortable tightness to my chest that is disconcerting.
                    Look up "deep breathing exercises" on youtube. The earlier you start, the better. I work with COVID patients every day, and you need to work on lung expansion. I would encourage anyone with respiratory issues to do the same. Here is a short video. https://youtu.be/bBkGDIeQwXo

Comment

I never got the fever or loss of senses like the girls, but man was the fatigue, tight chest combined with the dry cough a booger...seems like I was sleeping for 20hrs / day.

Everyone should be keeping ivermectin on hand...the trick is to start early as possible. Hopefully the concoction will kickstart your recovery.

Comment

I took the Ivermectin when I had the Rona and this was my results.

Before: I felt like crap
                        After: I was a new man

It's also a great anti inflammatory and I think that's what help me the most.

Comment

This is from the Dr. I was in touch with on FLCCC, My wife and I have been on 1-2mg of Ivermectin for a couple of months now....we have not been vaccinated.

Ivermectin is an extremely safe medication one of the safest medications in the world and has been used in millions of people for 30 years now.

IVM appears to be close to 100% effective in preventing COVID19. 788 front line health workers in Argentina took it for 3 months and none of them got COVID19 compared to about 58% COVID infections in the group that didn't take IVM.

It also reduces the severity of COVID 19 when taken in acute infection and reduces death from severe COVID19 by 85%. In one study it was also 95% effective for long COVID symptoms.

Comment

how much Ivermectin do you take and how often if you have Covid?

Comment

Goes by body weight, .02mg per kg so I'm taking 18mg (pill form) every 2 weeks, we take it on the 15th of the month then at the 30th.
                              If you have Covid same dose but take it again 2 days later. I'll find the correspondence from Dr. Sayed and try to post it on here.

Comment

So the key is finding a doc that will give you a script for the pills, or you have to take the product from Tractor Supply?

Comment

Working...
                                X