2020 high school football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flex View Post
    Nice. That's a rough district. Y'all should do well. Coach Lancaster has academy playing pretty good. That must have been a fun game to watch.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Academy is playing really well. They have some receivers that can play and a QB that can throw it. Being down 20-13 at half I thought we were done, but the boys turned it on in the second half to outscore Academy 28-7.

Comment

Bells is playing #2 Gunter. I think it's going to be a good game. Gunter has some fantastic tradition, so it's good to see where we stack up.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
        Bells is playing #2 Gunter. I think it's going to be a good game. Gunter has some fantastic tradition, so it's good to see where we stack up.
        Always like watching Gunter run their offense. They're great at it.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
          Well its took me a few days to want to talk about it but gilmer got man handled by Carthage, alot to a little.
          I was wondering if Lindale was that good or Gilmer was that bad the other week. Guess a little of both! I was hoping to make a Lindale game this year but every home game I'm fishing somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
            I was wondering if Lindale was that good or Gilmer was that bad the other week. Guess a little of both! I was hoping to make a Lindale game this year but every home game I'm fishing somewhere
            Well lindale was decent but gilmer had 6 starters quarantined for covid during that game lol

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Crawford beats Tolar 49-17 in a little 2A action.

Rwc

Comment

Franklin Lions upset Riesel 63-21
                On to the next

Comment

Originally posted by mooney_ag View Post
                  My youngest started last nite as well (belton hs). They choked it big time. New coach needs to make some more changes. D improved but doesn’t have any depth. O was stale. New offense but you can’t improve when the old qb Continues old ways to tuck it and run.
                  Another tight loss and story of blown assignments. Less impact to lack of speed on d and can't have receivers blocking during passing routes. Kids did improve week over week.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                    Franklin Lions upset Riesel 63-21

On to the next
                    Upset[emoji23][emoji23] Riesel is riesel.

Franklin is solid!

Comment

Some big games cancelled this week.

We're headed to Thorndale. Wish I could grab some bbq from the meat market!

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post

Franklin is solid!

Franklin playing Rogers tomorrow. A couple of Franklin stars will be out with injuries. Guess we’ll see how they fill those shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                          Franklin playing Rogers tomorrow. A couple of Franklin stars will be out with injuries. Guess we’ll see how they fill those shoes.
                          That's interesting. Looked like y'all have some depth though.

Comment

Anybody know what the story is with the Katy QB who left? Feel free to PM if you're not comfortable posting, thanks.

Comment

Crawford plays a very competitive Hamilton team tomorrow night.

Rwc

Comment

Brownwood had to postpone their next two games. Player tested positive for covid. They will have to forfeit to Waco La Vega because they only have one make up week.

Comment

Working...
                                X