No announcement yet.

2020 high school football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Congrats to franklin! They must have turned it on for district!

We just got flat out physicalled.
    Thrall 25-RL 6.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
      Wow. Congrats to franklin! They must have turned it on for district!
      We ran back the kickoff and never looked back!!!

Comment

Awesome to see high school football playing. I went to a game tonight. Little Elm vs. LD bell, during National Anthem players on both teams took a knee. When the Little Elm team took the field a player carried a BLM flag. Very disappointed to see the schools allow this. Am I out of line with this thought?

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
          Going to be a few good games Friday night!

Start of district for us. Time to find out where we really are!

Feels so good to have one normal thing going right now! I do miss the bands though! Should have them Friday finally!
          You coach at R L?

Edited after I saw your report from Thrall game.
          Last edited by MLank; 09-25-2020, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MLank View Post

You coach at R L?

Edited after I saw your report from Thrall game.
            Yes sir.

Comment

Boyd 42 Paradise 13. Always fun.

Comment

Originally posted by bow newby View Post
                Awesome to see high school football playing. I went to a game tonight. Little Elm vs. LD bell, during National Anthem players on both teams took a knee. When the Little Elm team took the field a player carried a BLM flag. Very disappointed to see the schools allow this. Am I out of line with this thought?
                That’s when I would have got up and walked out.
                The only flag I’ve seen our boys carry is the American flag. Then, when they run out on the field, the whole team runs the length of the football field to the other end zone, takes a knee, bows their heads, and prays. After that, they line up along the sideline for the NA. Our coach ain’t gonna put up with that crap!!!

Comment

Very disturbing at the hs level.

My youngest started last nite as well (belton hs). They choked it big time. New coach needs to make some more changes. D improved but doesn’t have any depth. O was stale. New offense but you can’t improve when the old qb Continues old ways to tuck it and run.

Comment

Well its took me a few days to want to talk about it but gilmer got man handled by Carthage, alot to a little.

Comment

Crawford will host The Tolar Rattlers Friday night starting around 7:00 p.m. A win sure would make the trip to the lease allot easier.

Rwc

Comment

Lorena took care of Academy 41-27 last week. This week we travel south on 35 a few miles to face Troy.
                        My boy Ryne, got the news Saturday morning that he will be QB1 this week since he got released from the dislocated kneecap injury he suffered back on 8/19. We are beyond excited to see him sling it around.
                        A 2-0 start in this 3A-D1 district would be huge with the likes of Cameron, Rockdale, and McGregor still on the horizon. Wish us luck!

Comment

Originally posted by jabel View Post
                          Lorena took care of Academy 41-27 last week. This week we travel south on 35 a few miles to face Troy.
                          My boy Ryne, got the news Saturday morning that he will be QB1 this week since he got released from the dislocated kneecap injury he suffered back on 8/19. We are beyond excited to see him sling it around.
                          A 2-0 start in this 3A-D1 district would be huge with the likes of Cameron, Rockdale, and McGregor still on the horizon. Wish us luck!
                          Nice. That's a rough district. Y'all should do well. Coach Lancaster has academy playing pretty good. That must have been a fun game to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                            Well its took me a few days to want to talk about it but gilmer got man handled by Carthage, alot to a little.
                            I saw that, but decided not to bring it up. No need to pour salt in a open wound. The only game I watched with Carthage last year was the title game. They got beat the first half but turned it on in the 2nd half. Saw where a lot of players were juniors and knew then they would have to be reckoned with again this year.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                              I watched it online. Carthage is just on a whole other level. They may as well go ahead and hand them the state trophy. Everyone else is just playing to see who Carthage will beat in the state championship.

Comment

The battle of the bell, bragging rights of Milam county. Cameron Yoe vs Rockdale Tigers. Always a great game. Go oYe !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X