Kansas Draw Results Delayed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odds are not looking promising....

”KDWP had another record year of nonresident deer applications,” said Shanda Knapic, chief of licensing. “We received almost 30,000 applications from April 1 – 29. We’re aware the anticipation of waiting on draw results can be stressful; however we appreciate your patience with us as we validate the data and confirm the accuracy of the information that was migrated into our new system.”

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamL View Post
      Odds are not looking promising....

”KDWP had another record year of nonresident deer applications,” said Shanda Knapic, chief of licensing. “We received almost 30,000 applications from April 1 – 29. We’re aware the anticipation of waiting on draw results can be stressful; however we appreciate your patience with us as we validate the data and confirm the accuracy of the information that was migrated into our new system.”
      50-60% success rate without a point. With continued increase in applicants it will be an every other year state by 2025

Comment

I believe they had just shy of 30k applicants last year as well, so number is about the same. I think the odds depend on # of apps in the unit you apply for and if the point holders either try to draw or accrue more points. Will be interesting to see the results for sure.

Comment

I put in only for zone 6. Odds are usually pretty good for that zone. Not too many outfitters as far as I can tell. We shall see. Just wish they would post the dang results.

Comment

Just got the email…. I’m in for Kansas! Christmas in June!

Comment

Headed north myself!

Comment

Working...
              X