2022 Dallas Mavericks Postseason Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jerp View Post
    I read that the Suns are 51-0 this season in games where they lead at the end of the third quarter.

Yessir...you read right. Insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Is it to much to ask that Mark Cuban goes to prison, and the whole commie league fold up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Or to hell, he stopped play the National anthem before games until the league caught him.. what a f-ing douch bag..

Comment

The late game run to make it competitive was a good sign. Have to build on that to make it close. They definitely have the ability. Just have to make it happen.

Comment

It is still more than 10 hours until tonight's tip off and I'm already nervous. Go Mavs!

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
            It is still more than 10 hours until tonight's tip off and I'm already nervous. Go Mavs!
            I'm the same way. I hope the Mavs can pull it off tonight.

Comment

MFFL! Hope the boys are getting their minds right, its gonna take a massive effort to beat the Suns but they can do it

Comment

Game time. Let’s go Mavs!

Comment

Story of the series so far. Good grief. Look at Jae Crowder's stats against New Orleans vs Mavs [emoji849]

Comment

Much better 2nd Qtr by the Mavs. Crowder is shooting out of his mind to keep them close.
                    Luka needs some help in the 2nd half.

Comment

Got em on their heels! Lots of fouls. Thought we were in big trouble when sun's got in the bonus with 9 minutes left in 2Q but Luka is willing this team. Brunson looks way off and no rhythm with his fouls. Let's steal one tonight!

Comment

CP3 killin us in 4th. Pitiful D and no 2nd chance points when you can't grab a board. [emoji849]

Comment

I wish Luca would play more like Jordan and less like lebron. Great talent but quit whining after every play and quit leading the league in turnovers, only then will he be seriously considered for league mvp once again Mays have no muscle, live and die by the three. True blue mags fan but **** they can be frustrating to watch

Comment

The Suns are good. They absolutely went OFF on us in 4th. [emoji15]

Comment

Cp3 is good. That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                                Cp3 is good. That is all.

The SUNS are good...period. Shooting 65%. I keep thinking they will come back down to earth but I guess not.

Comment

Working...
                                X