No announcement yet.

2022 Dallas Mavericks Postseason Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On paper, the regular season stats show we shouldn’t even show up.
    Oh well…LETS GO MAVS!

Comment

They have to keep it close then figure out how to shut down CP3 late in crunch time - A very tall order

Comment

I'm too old for this 9pm tip crap. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Mavs look star struck in 1st Qtr. Hopefully that pathetic start is out of our system. Thank God for Max Kleber or we wouldn't even be this close.

Comment

No freaking D! Suns are shooting 62% from field. That can't happen. Brunson is silent with 3 PFs

Comment

No D is right. Gave up 69 pts in a half

Comment

Well....let's see. The Suns are 50-0 when leading after 3 qtrs this year. Wow! [emoji15]
                I've seen all I need to see tonight.

Comment

Chris Paul!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I thought the Mavs had shooters. Good grief. The Suns don't miss even contested shots.
                    Hard to believe New Orleans won 2 games in that last series.

Comment

Not a good night at all - Suns are a great team, though.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                        Not a good night at all - Suns are a great team, though.

We can play with this team but they will have to come back down to earth on shooting under darn 50% [emoji2955]

Comment

There's still hope. No way the Suns shoot this good again and No way the rest of Mavericks have such a bad day again. I have hope to steal one in Phoenix and bring it to Dallas. Now they know what they're up against and a good wake up call.

Comment

Their shooting was INSANE last night and Chris Paul makes some stupid shots! If Brunson and Dinwiddie can show up and the Suns shooting comes back down to earth a little we have a chance. Luka and the guys didn't seem to be on the same page for a lot of the game, a lot of his turnovers were him throwing the ball away to where he thought others would be but weren't.

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                              There's still hope. No way the Suns shoot this good again and No way the rest of Mavericks have such a bad day again. I have hope to steal one in Phoenix and bring it to Dallas. Now they know what they're up against and a good wake up call.

Originally posted by PoppinPiggies View Post
                              Their shooting was INSANE last night and Chris Paul makes some stupid shots! If Brunson and Dinwiddie can show up and the Suns shooting comes back down to earth a little we have a chance. Luka and the guys didn't seem to be on the same page for a lot of the game, a lot of his turnovers were him throwing the ball away to where he thought others would be but weren't.

Agree on both accounts.
                              The Mavs were in the game even with some uncharacteristic turnovers by Luka and hardly any contribution from JB or Dinwiddie. The Suns also hit some stupid shots and the Mavs missed some free throws that would have-could have maybe made a difference.
                              Both teams seem very similar and possess some great shooters. That said, you have to give it to the Suns in that they have pressure in the paint and get a lot of second and even third chances on offense. They had 51 rebounds last night and twice as many offensive rebounds as the Mavs.

Comment

I read that the Suns are 51-0 this season in games where they lead at the end of the third quarter.

Comment

Working...
                                X