Official 2020 - 2021 Lakes Whitney and Aquilla hunting and fishing thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official 2020 - 2021 Lakes Whitney and Aquilla hunting and fishing thread

Well, it's an honor to start this seasons OLWAHFT! First, I hope this year will result in a safe and productive outdoor season for all. I've enjoyed the past year's comments. Particularly how everyone has conducted themselves. You are to be commended. It's time now to get your permits and, if you haven't already, start your scouting! It's my prayer that we are all granted the health and time to enjoy what we have and to appreciate the little things. Look out for one another online as well as on site. There's deers in them there woods.

Now, it's my understanding that along with the honor of starting this year's thread, everyone is supposed to pm me one of their best hunting or fishing spots. Duck and striper are top of my list! I'll be waiting...

God speed to all.

J

Oh me first!
    Favorite hunting spot, but it's best when everyone is sleeping.
    31.9243690, -97.3634748

I hope to get out there quite a bit. Currently live in Austin but willing to drive if we don't get drawn on any public lands.

Comment

Can’t believe, IT IS TIME!!!

������

Comment

where's da pepper?😜

Comment

Nice start JND, but if I were to PM my spots- you would have to rely on the grocery store for meat, unless you are willing to dump 50 lbs of corn on a spot every other day. Hand corn, doesn't mean a full bag.

Good luck to all! I may be down at the W pending draws.

Comment

Good Luck everyone.

Comment

Thank you sir, for starting the new thread! And great intro too! As for spots, PM inbound with info jnd!

Comment

Ah, the heck with it. I'll just go ahead and share with everbody.

The places in dark blue on both maps are good spots for fishing. The lighter blue places on the first map are sometimes good too. On the first map, the places in yeller on land are good. And on the second map, places in light blue/gray are good on land.
                Last edited by Texas Grown; 08-23-2020, 02:00 PM.

Comment

[ATTACH]1016243[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1016244[/ATTACH]

Comment

TG, I just deduced that you are full of something. Everyone knows that neither for those are good for anything. Folks, don't go by his maps, it's BS. I'll post some in a few years!

Again JND, nice start.

Comment

So fish the yellow area and hunt the blue area. Got it.

Comment

Great intro! I hope to put a big one down this year. I’ve got me a water sled this year so I am fully mobile. Some big deer are out there to be had but is not an easy hunt. Good luck to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                          TG, I just deduced that you are full of something. Everyone knows that neither for those are good for anything. Folks, don't go by his maps, it's BS. I'll post some in a few years!

Again JND, nice start.

But those maps came off the District web sight. They gotta be good . At least you can use the roads to get mostly there. And I ain't BS-n. I told the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                            But those maps came off the District web sight. They gotta be good . At least you can use the roads to get mostly there. And I ain't BS-n. I told the truth.
                            Ha TG, use the roads.

Comment

Iffin you don't know, I'm jokin.

Comment

Working...
                              X