Quail Lease Available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quail Lease Available!

Open for lease is 4000 contiguous acres in Motley County, Texas for quail only. I personally deer hunt this ranch and there are good quail numbers and we feed year round. This lease will become effective 1/1/2020 and run until the end of season in February 2020. No lodging on the ranch but we do have electric for RV hookup. Lease price = $5,500. I'm really looking for a good group of guys or a company to take the lease. I'll be as flexible as I can to work out a good deal for both parties. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Morning bump.

Comment

You may have to hope and pray for a wet spring thru summer. Last years untimely drought didn’t help quail numbers but they’ll rebound if we keep getting these rains.
      Btw, looks like that area got a good chunk of rain the last day or two. Fingers crossed it keeps up.

Comment

Originally posted by Yak blue View Post
        You may have to hope and pray for a wet spring thru summer. Last years untimely drought didn’t help quail numbers but they’ll rebound if we keep getting these rains.
        Btw, looks like that area got a good chunk of rain the last day or two. Fingers crossed it keeps up.
        We have excellent water sources and feed year round which have kept the numbers up very well

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

I'll PMs returned gentlemen.

Comment

All PMs from last night returned.

Comment

Do y’all hunt the quail during deer season?

Comment

Originally posted by Quanah11 View Post
                  Do y’all hunt the quail during deer season?
                  No sir. Also we only bow hunt during deer season.

Comment

All PMs returned. If anyone has any questions just call me at 979-777-0595.

Comment

How many coveys were estimated to be on the ranch last year & when were they hunted last?

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post
                        How many coveys were estimated to be on the ranch last year & when were they hunted last?
                        Last year we saw good numbers of birds. Quail are only hunted on the ranch from January to the end of season in February. Get in line to look at the place

Comment

Bump for you

Comment

Originally posted by lmartin5 View Post
                            Bump for you
                            Gracias amigo!

Comment

Got a commitment for the quail lease today gentlemen. For those that are interested I'll let you know if the deal falls through.

Comment

Working...
                              X