Job Opportunity Residential Electrical work in the Beaumont area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job Opportunity Residential Electrical work in the Beaumont area

I have a good friend that owns an electrical contract company out of Lumberton. He is currently needing some help with jobs that he has. He has about 30 jobs lined up as of now that will last a couple months. He is looking for Electricians and/or Electrical helpers. They are rewiring houses and duplexes in the Beaumont, Orange and Vinton La areas. Obviously pay would depend on experience. Figured I would post here in case anybody is looking for employment or looking for a chance to get into the Electrical field. Feel free to PM me and I will get you in touch with him.

To the top for someone needing or wanting a job.

Comment

Around again. He said they are working a minimum of 5 days a week and will provide a ride to work locations if needed. Also willing to pay for fuel. He’s just looking for some reliable employees.

Comment

Stimulus checks still to fresh I guess. Lol. Back around.....

Comment

Tt for yah

Comment

Originally posted by Slinger View Post
            Stimulus checks still to fresh I guess. Lol. Back around.....
            Good electricians didn’t receive a stimulus check...

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
              Good electricians didn’t receive a stimulus check...
              Touché..... Was wondering why I haven’t received one. Honestly this is a good opportunity for a person wanting to learn a trade. To the top again.

Comment

Last time around for someone needing or wanting a job. Even a younger individual with little
                to no experience just wanting to learn. He just needs someone that’s willing to work.

Comment

Back around again for a good opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by Slinger View Post
                    Back around again for a good opportunity
                    If you find an electrician out of work right now - not sure you would want to vouch for them!

Good luck to yall!

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                      If you find an electrician out of work right now - not sure you would want to vouch for them!

Good luck to yall!
                      I understand what you’re saying but it doesn’t have to be an electrician. Can be someone that wants to learn is willing to work and wants/needs a paycheck.

Comment

Ttt.....

Comment

As long as the government is paying people to stay home and not work, people aren't going to work.

Comment

Your buddy is in the same pickle as most of us service companies are in. No one wants to work, they get paid more sitting at home. I'm back in the field doing jobs myself... too many jobs not enough employees. Crazy times I tell ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                              Your buddy is in the same pickle as most of us service companies are in. No one wants to work, they get paid more sitting at home. I'm back in the field doing jobs myself... too many jobs not enough employees. Crazy times I tell ya.
                              Seems that way for sure. Looks like he’s about to get my son and I on my short and long weekends. At least until he gets some jobs knocked down.

Comment

Working...
                              X