Poker Day Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poker Day Tournament

Well today is the first day. Texas Card House has a 500k guarantee payout tournament starting today$800 buy-in. Houston, San Antonio, Austin and Dallas first flights start today att 11am, and second day will be Sunday. Won a spot in satellite tournament and I am about to driver over to Dallas and prepare to "all in" and kick some butt....

Anybody else playing?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DFWPI; 04-08-2021, 08:23 AM.

Good luck sir.......................

Comment

Good luck!

You gotta know when to hold em... know when to fold em... know when to walk away.... know when to run.
      Last edited by GarGuy; 04-08-2021, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Good Luck Sir!

Comment

Well, in 5-hours of playing at the same table, I've never seen so many hands where quads win the hand. Eight times quads won. The very first hand of the tournament for my table was a guy wirh pocket kings and he flopped the two other kings

Then a guy had pocket 9s, hits one 9 on the flop and one on the turn, buy unlucky for him was the pocket Qs the other guy had and the two Qs on the flop.

And in the 5th hour of play for me, I have pocket aces and flop came AAK. Of course my only opponent shoves all in as he has pocket Ks, and wouldn't you know it, he must have renewed his fishing license as a K comes on the river.

I am now back home.....

Comment

Now that is a bad beat.

Comment

Dang, $800?? That's pretty big money for a chance to win big and likelihood you will not. I don't have the nerves for that level of competition!!

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post

And in the 5th hour of play for me, I have pocket aces and flop came AAK. Of course my only opponent shoves all in as he has pocket Ks, and wouldn't you know it, he must have renewed his fishing license as a K comes on the river.

I am now back home.....

So you had quad Aces and he had quad Kings? Great hand. Did you make it to tomorrow then?

Comment

Well, in 5-hours of playing at the same table, I've never seen so many hands where quads win the hand. Eight times quads won. The very first hand of the tournament for my table was a guy wirh pocket kings and he flopped the two other kings

Then a guy had pocket 9s, hits one 9 on the flop and one on the turn, buy unlucky for him was the pocket Qs the other guy had and the two Qs on the flop.

I am now back home.....

I’m confused. Are they done playing for the day?

Comment

I am now back home.....

So you put him out...Next

Comment

I'm confused... why did the dealer even deal the river as your opponent was drawing dead after going all in.
                      Last edited by GarGuy; 04-08-2021, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        So you put him out...Next
                        I wish

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          I'm confused... why did the dealer even deal the river as your opponent was drawing dead after going all in.
                          No, I am the one that had the boat, but all cards in a tournament have to be dealt even if somebody is drawing dead.

Comment

But you had pocket aces? They royally got over on you.

No, I am the one that had the boat, but all cards in a tournament have to be dealt even if somebody is drawing dead.

Comment

I am now back home.....

Umm, how did you lose this hand. 4 Aces beats 4 Kings. At least the last time I played poker, it did.

How did you not knock out the Quad Kings? Did you verbally say that you had a boat?

Comment

Working...
                              X