No announcement yet.

Trooper Chad Walker Funeral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurts to read. Thank you for sharing- Trooper Walker and family Thank you for the sacrifice.

Comment

RIP......Prayers sent.

Comment

RIP sir. Prayers for his friends and family.

Comment

Prayers for his family. Well done video tribute and yes, the final call is tough.

Comment

Thank you for the photos, although they got a little blurry.

I'm thankful for each Trooper's service and I'm glad today at least had nice weather. May God rest his weary soul and may He provide for his family.

Comment

RIP Trooper. Prayers up for the Family. Thanks for the pics.

Comment

Makes one Proud to be Texan!!

RIP Troop...

Comment

I think the photo that gets me the most is the one with the little girl in the background! Breaks my heart for her!

RIP Trooper! Continued prayers for the family!

Comment

Having personally known (was not only a relative but good friend) another State trooper that was killed in the line of duty in a very similar set of circumstances this literally hurts my heart and brings tears to my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      Another tribute that is well done. It also includes final call which is always the hardest part to hear

A tribute to DPS Chad Walker - YouTube

God Speed Troop, we have the watch
                      The final call is tough. I could not do that on the radio and am impressed that someone can hold it together to make the call.

Comment

Thank you for sharing. So sad and senseless. Post #10, 4th picture with who I assume is his little girl, literally makes my heart ache. God Bless Trooper Walker, his entire family and his fellow officers.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                          The final call is tough. I could not do that on the radio and am impressed that someone can hold it together to make the call.
                          I listened to the same dispatcher do 3. Two entirely too close together. I don't know how she did it. But, she was GREAT on the radios. No telling how many people she saved and caught

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just heard another trooper shot in Grimes Co. Don’t know details.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudcatz View Post
                              Just heard another trooper shot in Grimes Co. Don’t know details.
                              ....today?

Comment

Originally posted by EZ-10RANCH View Post
                                Thank you for sharing. So sad and senseless. Post #10, 4th picture with who I assume is his little girl, literally makes my heart ache. God Bless Trooper Walker, his entire family and his fellow officers.
                                It is, he left behind his wife, twin daughters, son, and 2 month old baby girl.

Comment

Working...
                                X