Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I call and change my brake from the gill to the 419 and pay the difference ? Sorry to be a pain

Comment

Originally posted by jettech17 View Post
      Can I call and change my brake from the gill to the 419 and pay the difference ? Sorry to be a pain
      I would.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
        The opposite of this:

"The 419 is the most effective at recoil reduction. It also is the easiest to deal with when it comes to cleaning your rifle. It is easy to remove and replace."
        Does the 419 tend to push gasses backward or create a lot of dust when shot prone?

Comment

I'll do a list of the top 5 cartridges and their percentage of the totals.

Side note - I'm working on some "BIG" stuff right now that might make next year's special very interesting. I said next year's will be a heavy build
          Can I pay this on off before I start spending more for next year...

Comment

Ordered tier 1 7mm 08 today.

Now the wait begins.

Comment

Are we going to have five Tier 1 7mms with 20" barrel?

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                As of now, we are only one short. Still 2 days left though.

Comment

As of now, we are only one short. Still 2 days left though.

7mm or 7mm08?

Comment

Originally posted by progolferv1 View Post
                    7mm or 7mm08?
                    I think they all want 7mm-08 in 20 inch but proof doesn’t make that length in a 7mm bore unless 5 or more are ordered. They’ve been trying to get 5 orders together.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
                      I think they all want 7mm-08 in 20 inch but proof doesn’t make that length in a 7mm bore unless 5 or more are ordered. They’ve been trying to get 5 orders together.

Gotcha. I ordered a 22 in 7mm 08. I would have dropped to 20 if that would have helped complete the order .

Comment

Gotcha. I ordered a 22 in 7mm 08. I would have dropped to 20 if that would have helped complete the order .
                        Might still be able to change if you want. They have responded favorably when asked whether a quick change could be made after ordering.

Comment

Originally posted by wilydawg View Post
                          Does the 419 tend to push gasses backward or create a lot of dust when shot prone?
                          Mine pushes horizontal and back. It still kicks up dust, I think they all will, its just physics
                          nature of the beast

Comment

You can certainly call and change it. It would help the other folks that want a 20" as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                              I hope we get the last one. I ordered one last week and I think I was told I was number 3. They’re all 8 twist I believe

Comment

Side note - I'm working on some "BIG" stuff right now that might make next year's special very interesting. I said next year's will be a heavy build
                                Originally posted by jettech17 View Post
                                BIG and HEAVY sounds right for the 300 PRC I predict will be the "in" round next year. I'm hoping it sticks because I want one!!
                                PRC won't be big enough.
                                I'm already excited! When you said heavy build next year I got excited and immediately started thinking 7mm Rem mag or 300 win mag but now you really have me wondering what you have up your sleeve???

Comment

Working...
                                X