No announcement yet.

New Fords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a 2017 F250 GAS engine 6.4 liter, I love it! I got away from diesel after owning an ‘06 6.0 love this Ford just fine!

Comment

Originally posted by wpcattleco View Post
      Yeah that’s what I did. My truck was in and out of the shop 4 times changing a part here and there to make it seems like they’re trying and I’m the end we all would’ve been better off splitting the cost of new tires.
      If they want to split the cost of new tires I’m all for it

Comment

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
        F250 w/4.30 axle.........I like it.

Does the XLT premium mean leather?
        How much lower than the MSRP is the invoice?
        All the options that come with the XLT premium are listed directly underneath the option. Leather does not come with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
          I might have to get with you when I get back in town. Would like to elongated the double horn and enable the police mode if you can assist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Just send me a message anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by BRad G View Post
            I have a 2017 F250 GAS engine 6.4 liter, I love it! I got away from diesel after owning an ‘06 6.0 love this Ford just fine!
            Hate to tell you what you do or dont have, but you have a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
              F250 w/4.30 axle.........I like it.

Does the XLT premium mean leather?

How much lower than the MSRP is the invoice?
              As was mentioned, Premium doesn't have leather, but it has a bunch, especially heated seats which isn't common in Ford non-leather trims.

In this case, invoice is about $51k. I also just received a Private Cash Offer from Ford, so my out-the-door may be a little less when the dust settles.

But you can go to NADA and build your own truck and it'll give you the invoice price.

Comment

Change the tires. You’ll spend a lot of money and time jacking around with the lies the dealership will tell you and in the end, it’s tires. I have a please help me thread on here because I couldn’t get a straight answer and I finally found an honest dealership who tried everything and intimately told me to change my tires. Did I mention you should get new tires? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                My bet is track bar-been there and done that.It did fix the problem immediately,apparently there is a nationwide backorder and it is supposedly on its 3rd revision.

Comment

I don’t mind continuing to put the miles on their truck while mine sits unused lol

Comment

BF Goodrich
                    Wow. Bfg's are usually good tires. Mine came with Michelins. Zero problems. I did take a 6 inch screw into the sidewall of one at the dump. Tire was ruined. Did not want to replace 1 tire so went with 295/65/20 Ridge Grapplers. Quiet and great off road for a 150 thousand pound diesel. Lol. I have 3 Michelins I would give away for $50 dollars each for a TBH member or whatever that equates to in Natty Lights...
                    Oh by the way, when I put on a leveling kit I asked my guy about death wobble. He said he wull take care of it so there are no issues. Brandon is the owner of Reese's Truck Pieces in Burnet. Solid dude. Set up my last 2 trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by CentexRancher View Post
                      Used FORSCAN to increase the brightness of my running lights on my 17. Looks much better now! Before and after pics.

What part of central Texas do you live???

Comment

Originally posted by DS_1974 View Post
                        I have a 2018 F-250SD with 14k on it. These trucks are bad ***. Ford knocked it out of the park with the 6.7.
                        Plus 1. Best truck I have owned. From a Chevy Man. Hammer down that diesel motor and you will buy one...

Comment

Originally posted by BertramBass View Post
                          What part of central Texas do you live???
                          I dont live in central Texas, but frequent College Station and Houston areas for the time being.

Comment

Originally posted by BertramBass View Post
                            Wow. Bfg's are usually good tires. Mine came with Michelins. Zero problems. I did take a 6 inch screw into the sidewall of one at the dump. Tire was ruined. Did not want to replace 1 tire so went with 295/65/20 Ridge Grapplers. Quiet and great off road for a 150 thousand pound diesel. Lol. I have 3 Michelins I would give away for $50 dollars each for a TBH member or whatever that equates to in Natty Lights...

Oh by the way, when I put on a leveling kit I asked my guy about death wobble. He said he wull take care of it so there are no issues. Brandon is the owner of Reese's Truck Pieces in Burnet. Solid dude. Set up my last 2 trucks.

Thanks. I thought about adding the level kit where I could add the double steering stabilizer but I also pull gooseneck trailers and a gooseneck camper so I haven’t felt like dealing with the setup.

Comment

Stabilizer won’t fix the issue, will be a bandaid. Your ball joints will be trashed and need to be replaced.

Thanks. I thought about adding the level kit where I could add the double steering stabilizer but I also pull gooseneck trailers and a gooseneck camper so I haven’t felt like dealing with the setup.

Comment

If anyone is savvy with the forscan I could use some help!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X