• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
    Thats it!!! Beto/Warren in 2020
    careful what you wish for...

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
      if you want a tax refund in future years, go change your W4 to withhold at the single and 0 allowance rate. Your employer will take more money from your check, send it to the gov, then when you file your taxes you can get your money back.

your rant is what triggered the dik wad responses.
      If someone would have asked why I cant instead of this and that. My mothers passing 3 yrs ago effected my finances. IRS came after me on their taxes.

I know a bunch of you just skip to the "he doesnt know chit about taxation!" No I dont. So im dealing with out of pocket expenses on 3 lawyers to resolve this nightmare.

I hope that helps some before you jump to conclusions. The Gov does not take in acount me paying attorneys fees i am now dealt with.

Look at the underlying problem before you rush. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
        Read again!

He said “WE PAID 1600”

DANG!!! You are correct--- Carry on

Comment

Originally posted by DNTRanch View Post
          DANG!!! You are correct--- Carry on
          Am I still supposed to grow up?

Comment

Originally posted by bitbackshot View Post
            it's a small miracle she found 1 man to knock her up, much less 4. Whatever you're imagining, it's probably not that good. If you're imagining a bowling ball with legs sitting on a pile of feces squirting milk at her fatherless children across the room, you're in the ballpark.
            lmao:d

Comment

Originally posted by cactusassjohn View Post
              lmao:d
              Thanks for the visual!
              KJ

Comment

**** y’all give me tired head. Can’t we talk about boobs or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                  **** y’all give me tired head. Can’t we talk about boobs or something?

I second that notion!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    I second that notion!!

Motion carries

Comment

Sounds like you’re doing it exactly right. The goal is to break even at the end of the year. If you get money back then you just loaned it out interest free to Uncle Sam. I’d say you nailed it.

Comment

What I think a lot of folks are miffed about is the freeloaders that get a substantial return each year due to the system. I know several that we've dealt with over the years that can't afford to pay for league baseball of $115 but then you hear stories of their tax return windfall. Pretty unbelievable. And yes, babies are paychecks these days. I think there are some ladies that use this as a business plan an go forward with that mentality. I am speaking of college educated & gainfully employed women as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          I long for the day where we live in a world where folks can understand that a tax refund is not a bonus. It means you paid in too much in the first place. No reason to give Uncle Sam a free loan on your money all year. You should set your withholdings up accordingly so you don't get a refund. Put that money in the bank all year.

As long as I don't have to pay, I am happy.
                          This. I’ll be ****ed if I’m gonna give the government an interest free loan for the year.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                            But for millions of Americans it is just that, a bonus, or another form of welfare I suppose. With child tax credits & the earned income credit, millions of people get more money than they paid in back. Pay in $2000 throughout the year in withholding, get a $6,000 refund because you have 3 kids and don't make much money. Merica!
                            Not to mention the savvy ones that do not get married so they get max benefits while living with their 'Boyfriend' and kids who works and actually pays the rent. Lots of money paid out to people that are so informed that they avoid marriage and other classifications to get benefits. And we have some that work their butts off and have no clue where taxes are going.

Comment

You did it about as close to right as you can. )29

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
                                I keep trying to figure this tax stuff out and it just ****** me off to hi helll. Last yr we paid 1600. This yr we are getting 29 dollars back. Whooooooooooo

Our youngest goes to UTSA. She doesn't qualify for nothing, due to our income? Yeah I'm talking NO Grants.We pay cash for all her tuition etc

Oldest is out and on her own. My wife and I barley break 6 figures. Cops pay and teachers pay so yeah no joke.

Whatever happen to the middle class income return with a bit of help from what we have put in? BTW the 29 is still not free. Wife paid 50 to do the taxes, so yea still 21 in the hole.

If we are doing something wrong please tell me. I would love to see a lil bit at the end of the yr.
                                A "refund" isnt getting anything "back". Why are you interested in loaning the government money for the year interest free?

Comment

Working...
                                X