No announcement yet.

Late term abortion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That video is what the media should be showing!

Disgusting that anyone can think its OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      I think the ratio of middle class, proclaimed “christians” who use abortion services would like surprise you
      This...

Comment

I married a pediatric nurse, so not comment on this thread. Yes I am a conservative.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
          Trump warned of this in 2016 in the last debate with Hillary...he was mocked by the MSM for it....2 years later and here we are....

Its murder, plain and simple
          Trump also claimed to be pro-choice in 1999. I guess he changed his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
            Like a lot of people have on the subject. Im just glad he's out front trying to protect these defenseless innocent unborn children now. Perhaps you're not.

Comment

Man on here was pro choice until all this recent mess, what’s your point?

Comment

The question is...... Will killing babies at birth be enough to make some change their political beliefs? Most probably not.

Comment

My sil was a Democrat until around the W elections. My wife had a discussion with her about all of the things dems support that are directly in opposition to what we are directed in scripture. Abortion being the key issue and it turned her around.

Gary

Comment

As did I. It happens.

Comment

Comment

How do you post a youtube video link? Hope this works. Every person who believes that its a woman's right to choose should listen to this video. Truly disturbing.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usUgNsZRnZQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usUgNsZRnZQ[/ame]

Comment

There have already been several comments about the NY state law that passed that now permits late term abortion. This has been the best analogy I’ve seen so far

So a doctor and a mass murderer walk into a building. The doctor walks in and gives abortion to a 30 week old child, at about the same time a mass murder shoots at a woman with a 30 week old child inside her, the child dies but she survives. The doctor lives to abort another day. The psychopath murderer is charged with 1st degree murder and is sentenced to life without parole.

All 3 of my kids were born at 36 weeks or less. None of them required extended hospitalization or procedures. This is murder, plain and simple.
                          Not sure it is a good analogy...you have a woman who has sought out an abortion...and another who did not ask to be shot in the belly...

Comment

Originally posted by billythefish View Post
                            Not sure it is a good analogy...you have a woman who has sought out an abortion...and another who did not ask to be shot in the belly...
                            I think you missed the analogy completely. You are focused on the women, rather than the characters that actually died, neither of which had a choice

Comment

I think you missed the analogy completely. You are focused on the women, rather than the characters that actually died, neither of which had a choice
                              Lol I am capable of reading an analogy- Im saying it is a crap one.
                              In your story one woman WANTED her baby aborted, the other had her baby shot.

Comment

Last edited by Crazy Horse; 02-11-2019, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X